Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, Hard on chris said:

My std doctor says the the more you pull it the more it gets smaller think about it   by the way just asking have you a tight arse if you have I can sort it

Sorry ch...I'm only interested in the female gender so you'll have to find your jollies somewhere else as far as that may go. Oh and another thing....it is pretty much common knowledge that many of those who feel compelled to often boast of having something to others...usually have very little of what they boast to claim to have if at all. I suppose your doctor never mentioned that little tidbit of info. to you mate. 😏

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sorry ch...I'm only interested in the female gender so you'll have to find your jollies somewhere else as far as that may go. Oh and another thing....it is pretty much common knowledge that those who feel compelled to often boast of having something to others...usually have very little of what they boast to claim to have if at all. I guess your doctor never mentioned that little tidbit of info. to you mate. 😏

That's like when i went for a Prostate examination.

The Doctor said "Don't be embarrassed, it's not unusual to get an erection during this kind of procedure". I told him i didn't have one!

He replied "I know you don't, but i have".

😳

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sorry ch...I'm only interested in the female gender so you'll have to find your jollies somewhere else as far as that may go. Oh and another thing....it is pretty much common knowledge that those who feel compelled to often boast of having something to others...usually have very little of what they boast to claim to have if at all. I guess your doctor never mentioned that little tidbit of info. to you mate. 😏

I heard Nich that Chris was being modest about what he has and understated his credentials 🤣

Crap we talk about on a boring Sunday afternoon ! 🤪    

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I heard Nich that Chris was being modest about what he has and understated his credentials 🤣

Crap we talk about on a boring Sunday afternoon ! 🤪    

"It may only be 9 inches, but it's thick".

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Mine is as broad as it is long.🤪.....2.5 inches when I'm really excited.🤣

"You haven't got a big organ have you?"

"Maybe, but it's never been asked to play in a Catherdal before...."

Slap!🤕