Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

You HAVE seen Leora show everyone the 'Evidence' that she enjoys it, right? Sometimes she makes a point of showing 'it' afterwards! 

Oh don't get me wrong, I know they enjoy it, A LOT! It's just that before any good stuff happens, they look almost depressed that they have to sit there for hours on end building a crowd before they decide whether to do anything or not, I was simply wondering if they knew this afternoon if anything was going to go down tonight, it looked like Malia was ready for bed an hour ago.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I know they enjoy it, A LOT! It's just that before any good stuff happens, they look almost depressed that they have to sit there for hours on end building a crowd before they decide whether to do anything or not, I was simply wondering if they knew this afternoon if anything was going to go down tonight, it looked like Malia was ready for bed an hour ago.

Well i have lamented about how this time last year, in this situation, they would be cuddled up, legs crossed over each other, now they do just sit side by side a lot. I miss that! 

But they look more comfy now!

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Well i have lamented about how this time last year, in this situation, they would be cuddled up, legs crossed over each other, now they do just sit side by side a lot. I miss that! 

Yeah, I do prefer the 'intertwining'!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Yeah, I do prefer the 'intertwining'!

That's the word! I just kept calling it crossed legged! Gonna nick that!

Girls, get 'Intertwining' again!

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’est le mot ! Je n’arrête pas d’appeler les jambes croisées! va nick ça!

Les filles, à nouveau 'Intertwining'!

pourqu’oi leora a besoin d’aller au toilette avec son téléphone elle aurait pus le laisser sur le lit

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I don't know if this is just one, but tonight Leora has been spraying round the floor, rather than up above her as normal. Looks like another thing as invaded, only this time it's low flying!!😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

for leora to need to go to the bathroom with her phone she could have left it on the bed

Well she's not talking to anyone - She's probably just reading while having a wee!😄

And she's been texting Paul on the bed just before.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well she's not talking to anyone - She's probably just reading while having a wee!😄

And she's been texting Paul on the bed just before.

Pauls balls must be navy blue by now.

• Haha 2