B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you HC but are you saying there is NO ONE that has done RLC that we would ever want to see back?   No consensus all star where most of you would say "yeah, it would be hot to have her back".   I've seen posts to this effect but have not paid any attention because it's like saying "bring Babe Ruth back but if you have no clue who he is, it doesn't matter to me" (I do know who he is BTW).  And forgive me for saying, but you may not be the right person to be asking this question!   🙂 

I was on RLC within a few months of their debut on the internet.  I'm well aware of every participant that has ever been on RLC.  I might not remember all their names but I know a face when I see it.  To be perfectly honest with you Jenn, when I used to watch RLC I thought it was great, up until the GOV apartments started bringing back girls from a previous stay.  To me, the most important thing on a website like RLC, is fresh faces.  It doesn't matter if they were good tenants or bad tenants as long as they were fresh.  So to answer your question, NO...there is NO ONE that I would like to see back after their first stay!!!

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Stella is !, was,  always sexy, playful, engaging , great tits and we will not be disappointed !  so stop with your bullshit criticism ! cause it is pure bullshit !!   

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit!!

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

By the way, one last thought occurring to me right now ... it's fun reading all of the reactions to Stella ... but the commentary won't be complete until the one-and-only DD weighs in.  I can't even imagine what he will say given all that I have read this afternoon. LOL.  Yes I know some of you are rolling your eyes right now.

Please...spare us all and quit giving him the big head!!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, cronus said:

Sad but some people do still think that way.  Not a huge fan of hers, but she is a beautiful woman regardless of complexion.  

Let's hope not ,but reality says you're correct, but I for one couldn't give flying fig what those people think. I also believe RLC couldn't care about those people either. The fact that she continues to return tells you how RLC feels about it.:smile: Unfortunately there are some who can't comprehend the concept of "The golden rule"...:sad:

Well, fans of blokes in these apts will be delighted with the return of Stella. Wonder if the shag buddy she had in the old couples apt will appear again and probably a few more of her many acquaintances in Barca. They’ll need to rename RLC Recyled Life Cams soon 😩

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Well, fans of blokes in these apts will be delighted with the return of Stella. Wonder if the shag buddy she had in the old couples apt will appear again and probably a few more of her many acquaintances in Barca. They’ll need to rename RLC Recyled Life Cams soon 😩

Good point. Let's see if RLC follows your recommendation.:smile: