B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

lol agree!!!!!!  so you saw that earlier with Viv's ass grinding to the music ...very nice ... Holly was so sexy and queen of the side counter... 

oh don't get me started on Holly in her fitness shorts !!❤️

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

oh don't get me started on Holly in her fitness shorts !!❤️

so it would be cruel to bring up her fancy chair dancing and stretch routines ... she was so sexy performing she bated herself into a frenzy !!!  she is missed !!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so it would be cruel to bring up her fancy chair dancing and stretch routines ... she was so sexy performing she bated herself into a frenzy !!!  she is missed !!!

too right.🙄

the boy called Nana by her real name...missed it... they are all nicely sociable... like these guys , they are relaxed and manners. they cooked the pizza, put beer away, talking nice ...all good ... they jusst made plans for the whole group to go to beach together .... but make no mistakes green shorts touches Viv alot ....he knows who he likes ..

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

the boy called Nana by her real name...missed it... they are all nicely sociable... like these guys , they are relaxed and manners. they cooked the pizza, put beer away, talking nice ...all good ... they jusst made plans for the whole group to go to beach together .... but make no mistakes green shorts touches Viv alot ....he knows who he likes ..

yes they seem good lads, did I hear a pat on Vivs backside as she passed 'green shorts' I beleive I did !! Be interesting to see how Viv responds ......