B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

The funny thing is that the guys believe that they “play “ with Elian when she’s the one having both of them under complete control and “ joking “ ( in a nice way ) / teasing them the way she wishes 😂🤣😂🤣

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yes they seem good lads, did I hear a pat on Vivs backside as she passed 'green shorts' I beleive I did !! Be interesting to see how Viv responds ......

She was not happy with even his hand her shoulder.  Elian is tipsy but hungry.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion so far … this is what we want to see in the villa , visitors , smiles , fun , nice and smiley atmosphere , naughty comments .. how difficult is that ? And why isn’t happening more often ? The forum chat proves it once again that we are pleased of what we see , hardly ever negative posting or comments since some hours and we all simply like what we see . 

I agree! See how much fun we have had today, and it isn't difficult at all. It is a good question you ask. Why aren't we seeing these things much more often. I think it is to reasons. 1) I think most of the girls have a completely wrong picture of what it is that their regular viewers actually want to see from them. 2) You probably have to put in alittle bit of effort to bring guests on camera, it is easier for the girls to meet whomever they want off-camera, and stick with masturbation-shows to earn their salaries. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

lol Nana and Viv sitting in their usual place of an evening but this time a table dancer and blokes arsing around them

Do you think they'll have the same kind of movie as the ones they watched on the laptop two or three days ago? 🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree! See how much fun we have had today, and it isn't difficult at all. It is a good question you ask. Why aren't we seeing these things much more often. I think it is to reasons. 1) I think most of the girls have a completely wrong picture of what it is that their regular viewers actually want to see from them. 2) You probably have to put in alittle bit of effort to bring guests on camera, it is easier for the girls to meet whomever they want off-camera, and stick with masturbation-shows to earn their salaries. 

I also agree and your explanations are very reasonable  as well . But I can’t  also think that all of the girls don’t want this kind of life more often , I mean how many chances will they have in the future to stay in a villa rent free , especially during summer , in a city that is the definition of a “ must see “ in Europe and many will pay some thousand euros to visit even for a city break .. 

My point is that they can combine all activities , shows , the life we see today , quiet snd boring days , simply relaxing only for them . Viewers want to have balance , every day partying isn’t helping , everyday boredom isn’t helping , everyday not at home isn’t helping .. but variety divided equally can always keep the viewership at great levels because , we the viewers , we will hardly ever get bored when we don’t know what to expect .. 

But look , it had to be for N&B to be out for this place to get a bit wild again for some hours , it needed that the visitors are also decent and  not behaving like jerks so as for the forum to create heat .. i don’t think that it would be difficult for the girls to simply invite guys or girls to the villa for a drink and swim , even if the cameras are explained , especially to younger guys won’t be such a problem ..but asking that we see more , this is another story .. in any case , I wouldn’t have a problem and I would actually praise RLC if we could see such content across all Barcelona apartments 2-3 times per week .. we saw a nice birthday  party last week at B2 , we have this now .. a positive development , let’s hope they keep the same pace and rhythm ☺️

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Do you think they'll have the same kind of movie as the ones they watched on the laptop two or three days ago? 🤣

the boys were talking earlier about saving beer until the game ????? a late game I'm guessing