B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

It’s also very impressive and we need to give our respect to B4 that all girls participate ( apart from missing Tesla ) , another proof that girls really get along great and there are no problems amongst them . A really positive thing in my opinion , definitely Pam’s presence also is a + as the veteran “guiding “ in a way , but Elian .. wow , another fantastic appearance today and Nana  and Vivian the bonus we were expecting to be finally relaxed and greatly enjoy ☺️

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they never had any bad effect on the events happening in the house, maybe one day people will take their eyes off to see that they are not a problem

I think it is just their many years occupation with RLC that has the girls thinking twice before letting themselves more loose .. but imagine a villa today without them , wouldn’t be even more freedom for the partying people not to worry about the couple that occupies a room ? They for sure think this , although the alcohol ( not strong today ) slowly puts the defenses away 😎🤩

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is just their many years occupation with RLC that has the girls thinking twice before letting themselves more loose .. but imagine a villa today without them , wouldn’t be even more freedom for the partying people not to worry about the couple that occupies a room ? They for sure think this , although the alcohol ( not strong today ) slowly puts the defenses away 😎🤩

Before Nelly and Bogdan became participants in B4, there weren't much more parties at B4 either, but hey if you want to convince yourself of that 😀

• Like 2