B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

4 hours ago, timber said:

At least they showed that it's completely possible to have an entertaining party at B4 at night without having any trouble with the neighbors. Hopefully that's something that can happen more than once every 3 or 4 months going forward.

N&B showed absolutely zero interest in participating, but at least they didn't interfere. I get the feeling that they burned out on the party & hangout with random people part of the villa after a few months of doing some of that with Holly, Megan and Gina. Holly & Megan seemed to burn out on it as well, which isn't an uncommon thing towards the end of a GOV stay. But usually the tenants leave soon after that happens instead of sticking around forever...

amira, monica and ariana being perfect examples

Weg ermee hoe sneller hoe beter andere en beter .

Wat heb je nu eigenlijk aan Elian en Tesla , en wat heb je al gezien van hun ten zei dat ze stomdronken naakt rondlopen .

Niets ultieme aan toch , heef mij dan maar Nelly en Martina  🙂 🙂  

...after signing off last night curiosity got the better of me and went back to see the two boys naked in the bathroom, and the girls showing zero interest. Nana I think offered them the guest room but they left soon after. Dismissed. What an odd evening!! They were never going to get any joy from the girls and when Tess arrived and kept her bikini on I suspected the end was nigh. But interesting to watch the way the evening went...

il y a une heure, neil_r549 a dit :

...after signing off last night curiosity got the better of me and went back to see the two boys naked in the bathroom, and the girls showing zero interest. Nana I think offered them the guest room but they left soon after. Dismissed. What an odd evening!! They were never going to get any joy from the girls and when Tess arrived and kept her bikini on I suspected the end was nigh. But interesting to watch the way the evening went...

they thought they were getting a threesome with elian after being lead on by her all night then once whatever she was on last night wore off she lost interest in them and once they realised that they were outta there

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

they thought they were getting a threesome with elian after being lead on by her all night then once whatever she was on last night wore off she lost interest in them and once they realised that they were outta there

yeh it kind of went from jolly fun in the tub to 'not interested' even when they were standing bollock naked by the bed. And then, Nana basically saying, you ain't staying here, theres the door !!

il y a 9 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

yeh it kind of went from jolly fun in the tub to 'not interested' even when they were standing bollock naked by the bed. And then, Nana basically saying, you ain't staying here, theres the door !!

maybe whatever she was on wore her out and she just wanted to sleep. nana was also strange we thought she was making progress then today she took 10 steps backwards by not going topless, not going into the tub staying fully clothed while kinda blocking the camera in the process

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

sí, pasó de ser divertido en la bañera a 'no estar interesado' incluso cuando estaban parados desnudos junto a la cama. Y luego, Nana básicamente dice: ¡¡No te quedarás aquí, ahí está la puerta !!

They had decided to leave if they didn't have sex, nobody threw them out....

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

They had decided to leave if they didn't have sex, nobody threw them out....

No they weren't 'thrown out' but it was obvious from Nanas body language that the night was over unless they took the guest room which she offered. They decided not to stay and went into the kitchen, got their gear and left. Nana saw them out, no hug, kss on the cheek, just - off you go.