B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

I wonder if Pam (and whoever else) invited the pool boys had thought Tesla would be at the villa.  Eli could not get Nana to remove her top.  If Tesla had been there, the top and bottoms would be gone.  And the dynamic of the visit would have changed..  Can't tell me that Tesla getting nude and stepping into the bath with them at the very end was not a tease and a hint of what might happen if there is a second visit.

14 minutes ago, moules said:

I wonder if Pam (and whoever else) invited the pool boys had thought Tesla would be at the villa.  Eli could not get Nana to remove her top.  If Tesla had been there, the top and bottoms would be gone.  And the dynamic of the visit would have changed..  Can't tell me that Tesla getting nude and stepping into the bath with them at the very end was not a tease and a hint of what might happen if there is a second visit.

as far as I could see, Tes didn't take anything off - she sat on the edge of the bath still in here bikini top....may have missed something in the time I was off air, but I only saw her in her swim kit 😕 and what was really odd, she lay on the bed looking at her phone when there were two dicks a few feet away !!

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Rumpy pumpy? WTF? Please do not refer to it as.. I won't, can't.

Poon-tang, Fluffy Kitty, Culo, Vag-apoolsa...

Poo-nanny..all very acceptable but not the 2 words you put together.

Lawd Jeezus!!

Rumpy pumpy is a term used mainly in british sitcoms and comedy sketches. 🙂 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Die Temperaturangaben sind schon seit Tagen und Nächten auf 22° Celsius, was aber nicht richtig ist, weil es in Barcelona 28° und in Prag 29° hat. In Prag werden 15° Celsius angezeigt.

thank you I thought it must be wrong, they've been sweating like fury -  Nana in B4 and Radi doing her excercises especially and why she went to the LR. But Radi did look terrific with that sweat glistening !!

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

another covered bate from Nana ...maybe one day !! 😳

Soon Nana will be in the project for a month. If things don't improve soon, it's safe to assume that RLC will have another girl in the cast who will never masturbate uncoverd (even in the middle of summer).

I don't know why RLC has so many girls hiding from the camera.