B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

51 minutes ago, james deen said:

just like last time with the irish guy. Mother nature is cruel but still could of gave them a bj.

I've posted this before but maybe worth a repeat. On the table outside a massage place the notice ;

''Pussy out of action,. mouth OK''

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought maybe it was because the guys wanted another game of Twister, but the girls didn't...😏

Yes. That's it. That's why they left they way they did. They treated Nan like she was a tour guide and rejected her hospitality to put them up for the night and bolted. So we are sure they didn't have sex after sitting in the backyard with Elian and the one person search party Nan found them there smoking? So they then went to the "garden" to smoke for 10 to 15 minutes?

On 5/5 terrace you can hear Viv and Pam and music from the living room during that time.

We know what followed a "munchies" attack and a game of who's in or out of the tub.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Yes. That's it. That's why they left they way they did. They treated Nan like she was a tour guide and rejected her hospitality to put them up for the night and bolted. So we are sure they didn't have sex after sitting in the backyard with Elian and the one person search party Nan found them there smoking? So they then went to the "garden" to smoke for 10 to 15 minutes. On 5/5 terrace you can hear Viv and Pam and music from the living room during that time. We know what foll, and I wonder if they'll see them again. owed a "munchies" attack and a game of who's in or out of the tub.

I think they threw their toys out the pram because there was no sex on offer, and left. Tbh, from the footage I saw in the kitchen and from what I've read, Elian did appear to be giving them false signals if she was never gonna hook up with them, so I have a little sympathy for them...😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think they threw their toys out the pram because there was no sex on offer, and left. Tbh, from the footage I saw in the kitchen and from what I've read, Elian did appear to be giving them false signals if she was never gonna hook up with them, so I have a little sympathy for them...😏

Elian was all over them all day long from the moment the second lad arrived. With the way she was acting towards them they'd be entitled to think they were in for some rumpy pumpy. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Elian was all over them all day long from the moment the second lad arrived. With the way she was acting towards them they'd be entitled to think they were in for some rumpy pumpy. 🙂 

Rumpy pumpy? WTF? Please do not refer to it as.. I won't, can't.

Poon-tang, Fluffy Kitty, Culo, Vag-apoolsa...

Poo-nanny..all very acceptable but not the 2 words you put together.

Lawd Jeezus!!

• Haha 2

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Lawd Jeezus!!

Rumpy pumpy is a well accepted term for tiffin and a phrase that should be used more IMHO

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Rumpy pumpy is a well accepted term for tiffin and a phrase that should be used more IMHO

I am teasing 😋

I just have in all my years on the planet heard it referenced as such. Sounds too much to me like something you do in a field with a bat and a ball.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I am teasing 😋

I just have in all my years on the planet heard it referenced as such. Sounds too much to me like something you do in a field with a bat and a ball.

I agree. Perhaps a variant of Cricket! I think it derives from the idea of a rump pumping up and down and hence makes sense.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Lawd Jeezus!!

Must be a British phrase lol...Sorry Charlie, but I prefer the phrase to all of yours...😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I am teasing 😋

Or what Gina was doing in Bruno's face...🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I agree. Perhaps a variant of Cricket! I think it derives from the idea of a rump pumping up and down and hence makes sense.

whichever, I agree with both sides of this; I think they were taken for a bit of a ride (not sex wise certainly) mainly by Eli and probably the others. They had a good time with the boys and when they met up in Vivians room for a chat, I think that was when they decided to make their plan for the rest of the night.; On the other hand I didn't hear either of the boys say ''thanks for the great day, lovely pool and we enjoyed it, thanks.'' So a bit rude of them and I agree it looked like they threw their toys out the pram when no 'nookey' was forthcoming and sulked off into the darkness. As always and as said previosly, lots of questions, few answers !! Lets see if they come back again 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 32 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

i have no sympathy for the guys because when elian was horny as fuck at the pool, backyard and living room they  preferred to play games or smoke. After the kissing that should have led to them going to the room but instead they wanted to smoke at the tent and after that it wasnt the same

• Thanks 1