B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yeah maybe one day sum1 will fuck her in the open

We have more of a chance of seeing her pussy than any fellas who go to that villa and I don't even fancy our chances. 🙂 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

We have more of a chance of seeing her pussy than any fellas who go to that villa and I don't even fancy our chances. 🙂 

You really believe that? I always think it's funny when people here assume that the girls would stay abstinence.

Hiding from the camera refers to the camera. This does not mean that the girls do not have sex.

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Soon Nana will be in the project for a month. If things don't improve soon, it's safe to assume that RLC will have another girl in the cast who will never masturbate uncoverd (even in the middle of summer).

I don't know why RLC has so many girls hiding from the camera.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't bating pointing directly at the cam, uncovered, qualify as a show, and not real life? You're not into shows are you, so aren't you contradicting yourself here?...😏

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You really believe that? I always think it's funny when people here assume that the girls would stay abstinence.

Hiding from the camera refers to the camera. This does not mean that the girls do not have sex.

i find it strange too that these young women can stay 9 months without sex, only dildo or mr pingu

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's the only time she touches her pussy. 🙄

interesting ? are you saying she is not a bater or nothing regular??  seems odd as she comes off pretty horny??  maybe that's why Tesla does it for her ...  

yesterday one of the pool cams was opened as "free".  now its closed.  Is that RLC trying to get people to pay...like throwing the dog a bone.  RLC is and has been going down.....way more than most of the participants!

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not interested in what they do off camera, we don't get to see what they do off camera. Besides she will not even get her tits out in front of them. Yesterday by the pool Elain pulling the tie on Nana's bikini top in front of those lads and she fucking paniced.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't bating pointing directly at the cam, uncovered, qualify as a show, and not real life? You're not into shows are you, so aren't you contradicting yourself here?...😏

I'm glad you asked. 😉

Of course, by not hiding I don't mean the bullshit cam shows of girls like Leora and Malia for example, which correspond more to a geneological examination than a normal view. For me it's more about when a girl, let's call her Anna for the sake of simplicity 😉, lies around for hours without any cover, but then suddenly starts to build a strange tent for the masturbation show event, all although the temperatures are as high as expected in an usual Barcelona summer. It's the same thing when residents pay special attention to the bedsheet during sex so that the camera doesn't see anything, or when a girl deliberately lies 90° away from the camera while masturbating, just to avoid a view that would otherwise be there.

Neither is good. Intentionally showing a lot more than normal or intentionally showing nothing. RLC should be as realistic as possible.

• Like 1