B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

4 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Goodbye Elian, I wish you all the best in your new life.

Although Elian was hot out of the gate and then ran out of gas on the backstretch, I totally loved her lack of inhibition in B4.  She seems to really prefer to be naked … if not topless … all the time.  I enjoyed that most about her.  

If all the girls were more at ease being naked like Elian, might we not be so critical of the fake shows and such?

Ahh right, forget that … what was I thinking?  We’d still find something to bitch about!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Although Elian was hot out of the gate and then ran out of gas on the backstretch, I totally loved her lack of inhibition in B4.  She seems to really prefer to be naked … if not topless … all the time.  I enjoyed that most about her.  

If all the girls were more at ease being naked like Elian, might we not be so critical of the fake shows and such?

Ahh right, forget that … what was I thinking?  We’d still find something to bitch about!!!

LMAO but I could agree with you if Nelly and Bogdan weren't there.  There is just something strange about a young girl walking around naked in front of another woman's husband that puzzles the hell out of me.  Yes, I understand it's a bullshit voyeur site but what she did by what I read and the fact that she grabbed Bogdans dick, is just totally unacceptable!!  Had Nelly seen that or a replay of it, she would have went nutszoid!!  She would be in the looney bin with no chance of parole!!