B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Well, people on this forum said she's been there too long. Now this people have some time to enjoy to watch her empty room. 🤣

I think it would be great if Holly comes back into the project. If she plans to stay in Barcelona for a longer period of time, maybe even something like a roommate concept would be possible. Well, I do know that this senario is rather unlikely on RLC. I would also like to see her with her BF, if the rumors in this regard were true. Well, I do know that this senario is rather unlikely on RLC.

Instead, RLC now has girls as boring as Lola and Anna. 🤐

I be quite happy to see her back on RLC whether as GOV participant or if she gets her own place like Gina. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

Harley, when she and Tesla first arrived, the villa was probably U/M, so no baggage count.   I do recall she has an Apple notebook, so not impoverished.  Unusual that someone leaves the project early given the compensation, particularly compared to the typical monthly pay in Kyiv.

From replay, watching how meticulous she was in organizing what she was putting in the small suitcase, it was as if she was going on a short trip rather than returning to the Ukraine or wherever she is from, or going to another residence in Spain.    

She was only ever staying a month, as was Tesla, but she's appeared to have change her mind...

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I be quite happy to see her back on RLC whether as GOV participant or if she gets her own place like Gina. 

Holly & Ariana a place  . That would be nice 🤪

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and she chose when to mellow or when to play, when to suck the cock of a boy that came to play....

did she do a lot of that? I joined last week and the one time it looked like she might fuck someone, the dude completely bottled it.. would have loved to see her in action. 

Shell be sorely missed 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I believe these apartments exist as I saw where Zac and Luna lived and that apartment  has  not resurfaced on  cam.  

But do we have any solid evidence from translators that these apartments are regularly used by Nelly, Bogdan, Holly, Martina, etc.?   I think this speculation has been made so often that we now believe it as a fundamental truth?  Or have I missed something?

I agree that Bogdan's absences of multiple days is something to be very skeptical of.  But beyond that, I am not  aware of any reliable information that tells us what  is really going on here.

No...

• Haha 1

il y a 28 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

you are probably right ...I see them as anchors !!! to a sinking Villa ....  just kidding actually the Villa is too cool to sink in this cesspool  

RLC will be around for a long time ...it is a unique , sometimes flawed but a unique product for the kink and voyeur market.... they have proved it is easy to find exhibitionists' or willing for pay!  exhibitionists participants ...so Bogdan (nelly) are becoming integral to managing operations in this lucrative (hedonistic) Barcelona .... 

Maybe their taking precautions so their prime asset ain't wrecked again,RLC more then likely can take some noise complaints,the odd visit from the cops but like any company repair costs and closing for months with loss of revenue is a big no no.

40 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly left, and a minute or two later a girl walks by the car dressed like Holly.  Will need to check replay to see if she did not put something in the back seat.

It was Nelly. 🙂 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It was a nice surprise to see Holly in B4. 😍. looks like she has lost some weight, but she looks as beautiful as ever 💙

I'm glad you got to see her . I know you are one of her long time fans... TBH I did not recognize her at first until she bent over and saw that beautiful ass . seems that's where some of the weight loss has gone ??  the other funny part was giving  her nipple hearts a summer tune up..... I hope she visits or stays some more 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Holly is super cute and I adore her.  My crush is Martina but only because Martina has a slutty side that I can't stop thinking about.  If Holly was more naughty, she would be my #1 I think.  

So yes I agree with Blue, if she has a love interest, then her own place would be awesome because I think they would make love often.  It wouldn't matter to me if it was a guy or a girl but I'm assuming she is not very bi or les based on the theory that this is why they do the "fake shows" because they are not into girls.  I don't think her behavior would change in GOV unless she found a love interest much like Nelly and Martina found each other.

We really could use a girl-girl apartment but not like Malia/Leora ... an apartment with two girls who  made love as frequently as Aaron and Hanna but as passionately as Nelly and Martina.   I would put such an apartment up against Malia/Leora anyday.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

If the car leaves when Holly leaves, then it probably is her car.

If it was a VW Golf or Polo, it's Fiora's guys car that was here a few days ago. I'm pretty sure that's B4 driveway next to the garage...Holly probably got a lift there...

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

WOW  Parallel universe here ... UNINTERESTING?????  the most explosive girl in RLC history.

Strolling around naked!! "IS NOT SEXY?????    frankly in a voyeur (I'm here for the nudity  not gardening channel??? ) there sure could be more of her free spirited unashamed Nudity in all these places ... So YES !!! LOOK AT ME.... it's what they pay me for asshole 

You wouldn't  know 'Free Spirit' if it was Free ... No other had this free spirit, fuck the rules , fuck the world, like she showed .... and she chose when to mellow or when to play, when to suck the cock of a boy that came to play....

I would be more  pleased to see YOU  gone, and hope not coming back. My opinion of course

You having a good day Mark?...😏