B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

3 hours ago, adingo said:

did she do a lot of that? I joined last week and the one time it looked like she might fuck someone, the dude completely bottled it.. would have loved to see her in action. 

Shell be sorely missed 

it was in the shower and his back to us with Eli on her knees ..nothing to see but it was nice she pleased him as he was a good sport with the flirty Sunami Sisters    and yes she will be missed ... always unpredictable 

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You would've got an 'upvote' till you spoiled yourself with the last bit...😉

oh I figured that one out the minute I wrote it .... not sure how many Italians on the forum but Brits a plenty 4 sure 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it was in the shower and his back to us with Eli on her knees ..nothing to see but it was nice she pleased him as he was a good sport with the flirty Sunami Sisters    and yes she will be missed ... always unpredictable 

damm shame the guy from earlier this week was such a pussy. we could have gotten another show before she left

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Just going back to the clear message to me that I was off me trolley re nudity: Theres a bar call Baccarac in my fave city. The girls dance in tartan skirts and tops on a glass ceiling. So sort of fully clothed except for the lack of underwear The punters sit below watching for an upskirt or more. It s packed every night 7 days a week. Up the street theres a bar where there are usually about 6 six girls dancing naked. Thats Toms Place and the owner Tom an American struggles every night to get customers.It barely gets a dozen customers a night and many leave after one beer. He does a free bbq on Fridays to make up for the lack of custom and even then the punters are more interested in their food than the naked girls. Simply put one 1 is sexy as hell, the other boring as heaven.

well that's not necessarily just because of what the girls wear.. I can mention countless clubs with naked girls that are full and others with non-naked girls that are always empty.. people like different things and different girls anyway. Leora and Malia spend a lot of time naked but fuck me I find them boring as hell while Elian made me sign up to premium 

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

It's a big drive could get 3-4 cars in there. I find it hard to believe none of these girl can drive themselves, maybe car hire is expensive in Barcelona. 🙂 

Judging from its length on the pool cam, the garage probably has spaces for three cars, certainly for two.  A part of the 'office' is probably used  for a server, and connection of the villa to the Internet, probably a dedicated fiber-optic line.  So maybe Fiona's car is not parked at the garage because space is used by a network technician.

Thinking back, did not Bogdan move to the villa soon after Lucien (mostly) beat up an unwelcome guest one night.  The police were called, one or two girls were hurt.

Maybe RLC, after that incident, decided having only girls at the villa would be inadequate security if RLC has a network node above the garage.  If that assumption is true, there will always be a guy living at the villa.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1