B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

sorry to disagree, I found her utterly un interesting. strolling around naked is not sexy, and as for free spirit. It is pure ego,'' look at me'',

No, pleased to see her gone, and hope not coming back. My opinion of course

WOW  Parallel universe here ... UNINTERESTING?????  the most explosive girl in RLC history.

Strolling around naked!! "IS NOT SEXY?????    frankly in a voyeur (I'm here for the nudity  not gardening channel??? ) there sure could be more of her free spirited unashamed Nudity in all these places ... So YES !!! LOOK AT ME.... it's what they pay me for asshole 

You wouldn't  know 'Free Spirit' if it was Free ... No other had this free spirit, fuck the rules , fuck the world, like she showed .... and she chose when to mellow or when to play, when to suck the cock of a boy that came to play....

I would be more  pleased to see YOU  gone, and hope not coming back. My opinion of course

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

WOW  Parallel universe here ... UNINTERESTING?????  the most explosive girl in RLC history.

Strolling around naked!! "IS NOT SEXY?????    frankly in a voyeur (I'm here for the nudity  not gardening channel??? ) there sure could be more of her free spirited unashamed Nudity in all these places ... So YES !!! LOOK AT ME.... it's what they pay me for asshole 

You wouldn't  know 'Free Spirit' if it was Free ... No other had this free spirit, fuck the rules , fuck the world, like she showed .... and she chose when to mellow or when to play, when to suck the cock of a boy that came to play....

I would be more  pleased to see YOU  gone, and hope not coming back. My opinion of course

nice

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You are the blind one. 🙄

Much less than you because it is not only masturbations that can be interesting when it is the only thing that seems to matter to you

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Just posted it for people who kept wondering why Bogdan and Nelly are still in the gov apartment. Nelly and Bogdan are permanent residents of this apartment so we shouldn't expect them to leave anytime soon.

you are probably right ...I see them as anchors !!! to a sinking Villa ....  just kidding actually the Villa is too cool to sink in this cesspool  

RLC will be around for a long time ...it is a unique , sometimes flawed but a unique product for the kink and voyeur market.... they have proved it is easy to find exhibitionists' or willing for pay!  exhibitionists participants ...so Bogdan (nelly) are becoming integral to managing operations in this lucrative (hedonistic) Barcelona .... 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

What is happening in the kitchen?  Yesterday, the Russian friend of Tesla kept looking at the exhaust hood above the stove-top, and today Holly was pointing out something on the floor.  Maybe more signs of termites?

As for apartments, the office above the garage should be the best apartment of all.  Best views, as it is higher than the penthouse.  Accessible directly from the garage.  Easily a hideaway for anyone wanting to have sex off-camera, though RLC would not approve of girls staying at the villa using the office for that purpose. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, emoemily said:

I wonder if this is just a social visit or if holly is moving back in?! I didn't see any suitcases or anything my guess is just a visit

Well, people on this forum said she's been there too long. Now this people have some time to enjoy to watch her empty room. 🤣

I think it would be great if Holly comes back into the project. If she plans to stay in Barcelona for a longer period of time, maybe even something like a roommate concept would be possible. Well, I do know that this senario is rather unlikely on RLC. I would also like to see her with her BF, if the rumors in this regard were true. Well, I do know that this senario is rather unlikely on RLC.

Instead, RLC now has girls as boring as Lola and Anna. 🤐

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1