B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If Holly does stay awhile then hopefully all Curly’s cronie mates will be swarming over Stella like bees in a honeypot and stay away from b4 🤞

They don't need to go to B4 !  They have their own appartment ... Plus I don't wanna see these guys at all ... even Gina !  Stay away from B4 !! 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, yelt said:

So you are saying Bogdan is spending his away time with Holly and Nelly knows? How many off camera apartments are there? We know one where Nelly and Martina meet and now the one with Bogdan and Holly? 

There were at least two.  N&B's apartment before they moved to the villa, and where A&L and Kim would visit.  And the apartment that opened and soon closed because the RLC castmembers made too much noise.  The office at the villa may count as an apartment, it has running water.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

We know one where Nelly and Martina meet and now the one with Bogdan and Holly? 

7 minutes ago, moules said:

There were at least two.  N&B's apartment before they moved to the villa, and where A&L and Kim would visit.  And the apartment that opened and soon closed because the RLC castmembers made too much noise.

I believe these apartments exist as I saw where Zac and Luna lived and that apartment  has  not resurfaced on  cam.  

But do we have any solid evidence from translators that these apartments are regularly used by Nelly, Bogdan, Holly, Martina, etc.?   I think this speculation has been made so often that we now believe it as a fundamental truth?  Or have I missed something?

I agree that Bogdan's absences of multiple days is something to be very skeptical of.  But beyond that, I am not  aware of any reliable information that tells us what  is really going on here.

• Like 3

il y a 3 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

I believe these apartments exist as I saw where Zac and Luna lived and that apartment  has  not resurfaced on  cam.  

But do we have any solid evidence from translators that these apartments are regularly used by Nelly, Bogdan, Holly, Martina, etc.?   I think this speculation has been made so often that we now believe it as a fundamental truth?  Or have I missed something?

I agree that Bogdan's absences of multiple days is something to be very skeptical of.  But beyond that, I am not  aware of any reliable information that tells us what  is really going on here.

Total speculation & nothing more, some of these peeps have vivid fantasies

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Total speculation & nothing more, some of these peeps have vivid fantasies

Agree crazy fantasies that holds no truth. Specially the part about Holly and Bogdan lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who is Eli?  As for Elian, who ever said she was leaving Barcelona?  Look at Holly, she's been in the off cam apartment and has never left Barcelona....by now you all should know where that creep Bogdan has been spending most of his time!!  Yeah Yeah Nelly, you go ahead and finger bang Martina and I'll leave and not be seen for a day or two and I will be miserable as fuc# while you are gone......yeah, I don't think so!!

What off cam apartment ? She probably been with a guy or someting, if she had been there the whole time I think she would have visited the villa more times and not wait until today.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What off cam apartment ? She probably been with a guy or someting, if she had been there the whole time I think she would have visited the villa more times and not wait until today.

Let's be real! You only know what you see ,otherwise you need to get a life. There was at least once a week that Holly would stay over night with someone and those were times that we all saw Bogdan at the Villa.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1