B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

Did Eli pack all her clothes?  She left with one small carry-on valise and a backpack.  And a very casual good-bye to Tesla.

She left the villa at 0753.

And for someone who was presumably going to the airport, the only flight to Eastern Europe from Barcelona this morning is a flight to Bucharest.  Moscow flight at 14:15;  Kyiv flight at 15:50.

Elian is a free-spirit, and interesting to watch.  As such, I think to the RLC producers, she was a valued member of the cast.

------------------

As for COVID in Barcelona, 45,000 new cases in Catalonia in the first week of July.  Restrictions are surely coming. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Did Eli pack all her clothes?  She left with one small carry-on valise and a backpack.  And a very casual good-bye to Tesla.

And for someone who was presumably going to the airport, the only flight to Eastern Europe from Barcelona this morning is a flight to Bucharest.  Moscow flight at 14:15;  Kyiv flight at 15:50.

Elian is a free-spirit, and interesting to watch.  As such, I think to the RLC producers, she was a valued member of the cast.

------------------

As for COVID in Barcelona, 45,000 new cases in Catalonia in the first week of July.  Restrictions are surely coming. 

sorry to disagree, I found her utterly un interesting. strolling around naked is not sexy, and as for free spirit. It is pure ego,'' look at me'',

No, pleased to see her gone, and hope not coming back. My opinion of course

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, moules said:

------------------

Who is Eli?  As for Elian, who ever said she was leaving Barcelona?  Look at Holly, she's been in the off cam apartment and has never left Barcelona....by now you all should know where that creep Bogdan has been spending most of his time!!  Yeah Yeah Nelly, you go ahead and finger bang Martina and I'll leave and not be seen for a day or two and I will be miserable as fuc# while you are gone......yeah, I don't think so!!

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

sorry to disagree, I found her utterly un interesting. strolling around naked is not sexy, and as for free spirit. It is pure ego,'' look at me'',

No, pleased to see her gone, and hope not coming back. My opinion of course

I didn't get to see it but totally back you 100%!!

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

confused are you dreaming out loud or do you have some info about the girls returning ???????????????

Just posted it for people who kept wondering why Bogdan and Nelly are still in the gov apartment. Nelly and Bogdan are permanent residents of this apartment so we shouldn't expect them to leave anytime soon.

• Sad 1