B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

4 minutes ago, lexington said:

closing for months with loss of revenue is a big no no.

Lex ... very interesting question.  This assumes if they closed the Villa, people would stop subscribing.  Perhaps.  But given how often people bitch about the villa and GOV/COV ... I am not so sure.  Nonetheless, your point is a good one, the Villa is the crown jewel.  Which is why it needs to be the focus of the entire Barca RLC presence.   Honestly, I don't understand why there isn't a pool party every Saturday and/or Sunday during the summer.  You get all these people to party together often enough ... it becomes less like a "company picnic" and more like something that is fun and perhaps inhibitions start to melt.

If RLC has hired a consultant like McKinsey or someone like that, they are getting ripped off.  Just read  this forum.  We are your most passionate customers.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

What off cam apartment ? She probably been with a guy or someting, if she had been there the whole time I think she would have visited the villa more times and not wait until today.

It is not unlikely that RLC owns other apartments in the area. What goes on behind the scenes would certainly surprise many here, including me. On the other hand, it doesn't matter. What matters is what happens in the apartments with camera.

So, the strange thing is not that Holly comes to visit (or that she is still in the area), but that RLC does not manage to find someone for Holly's old room.

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, JenniferMom a dit :

Lex ... very interesting question.  This assumes if they closed the Villa, people would stop subscribing.  Perhaps.  But given how often people bitch about the villa and GOV/COV ... I am not so sure.  Nonetheless, your point is a good one, the Villa is the crown jewel.  Which is why it needs to be the focus of the entire Barca RLC presence.   Honestly, I don't understand why there isn't a pool party every Saturday and/or Sunday during the summer.  You get all these people to party together often enough ... it becomes less like a "company picnic" and more like something that is fun and perhaps inhibitions start to melt.

If RLC has hired a consultant like McKinsey or someone like that, they are getting ripped off.  Just read  this forum.  We are your most passionate customers.

They did close it for a while then Nelly kept visiting,not sure about the timescale i got to busy and didn't come here for a while but when i did they had moved in

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'm here for the nudity

So you basically admit to the point I was trying to make that got me on  the IGNORE LIST!   Yeah I perhaps was a bit more provocative, but still.  So yes I know you are not here for Gardening Channel, or in my case, Dr. Phil.  You are still ok in  my book.

Real purpose of this post is to see if I am still IGNORED.  🙂 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is not unlikely that RLC owns other apartments in the area. What goes on behind the scenes would certainly surprise many here, including me. On the other hand, it doesn't matter. What matters is what happens in the apartments with camera.

So, the strange thing is not that Holly comes to visit (or that she is still in the area), but that RLC does not manage to find someone for Holly's old room.

maybe this is the new direction for RLC .apts like Gina!

would be nice ☺️

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You having a good day Mark?...😏

umm...... well you know ? some things trigger me ...yes !!! 

but funny how different 2 people can see the same thing and have so far reaching different opinions ...   I re-iterate  UNINTERESTING !!  Strolling around Nude  is NOT Sexy????   it all just threw me for a loop .... and you know less has flipped me out before ....

neil is a good guy but I never knew he was an alien and therefore his view must be from out of this world ....  and like I always say It's the Tits that Matter Most ..... well I have never said that  before but it makes perfect sense all the same !   

Go Italy Go 

• Like 1