4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora doesn't turn on the tablet in bed 

It's on the table on the other side of the bed 

She doesn't normally take it out with her

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

koala lying on the couch 🐨

Had a great happy night with your beloved leora 

Sure did, the Koala gets more action than Paul and the BF that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora doesn't turn on the tablet in bed 

It's on the table on the other side of the bed 

Thank fuck for that ! I thought you were meaning the contraceptive pill...That would be all we need to really completely fuck up this apartment ( as if it isn't already ) A rug rat or two crawling round the place with shitty nappies ( Diaper's) and hanging on with it's gums on Leora's tits......What a fucking nightmare! 😱

image.jpeg.ae1176cb868ff65125cfe7d24b990b28.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sure did, the Koala gets more action than Paul and the BF that's for sure. 

I know you love that marsupial Aussie and rightly so, but between that and the hookah pipe, between them they have done more to block the view of a potentially reasonable session than anything else. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I know you love that marsupial Aussie and rightly so, but between that and the hookah pipe, between them they have done more to block the view of a potentially reasonable session than anything else. 

As long as the Koala gets to best view of his beloved Leora all is good in the world of the marsupial. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank fuck for that ! I thought you were meaning the contraceptive pill...That would be all we need to really completely fuck up this apartment ( as if it isn't already ) A rug rat or two crawling round the place with shitty nappies ( Diaper's) and hanging on with it's gums on Leora's tits......What a fucking nightmare! 😱

image.jpeg.ae1176cb868ff65125cfe7d24b990b28.jpeg

Thanks jimbo for making me have my first wank of the day  HANGING WITH ITS GUMS ON LEORA'S TITS

• Haha 2

RLC women think they can strip sexy. Check out the 10:45 minute mark, it puts most of the RFC women to shame.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1