B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

It’s clearly obvious to me now why Elian had to leave; in order to make way for Tesla’s latest stage stooge to make his appearance. The carryon last night was so theatrical it was farcical. Come back Elian and reclaim your bed, you’re a 1000 times better than this muppet!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, matri69 said:

ma lui è gay?? o è tanto timido

I've been waiting for the 'gay' comment !! 😁 Had to come - he hasn't shagged her so he must be gay...shy more likely given he knows cameras are there😕

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Aspettavo il commento 'gay'!! 😁 dovuto venire - lui non l'ha scopata così egli deve essere gay ... SHY più probabile dato che conosce le telecamere ci sono 😕

perchè un ragazzo dorme senza far nulla qual'è il motivo che non la deve scopare??' le telecamere'??? non vai nella villa !! per me o gay o ha il cosino piccolo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, matri69 said:

perchè un ragazzo dorme senza far nulla qual'è il motivo che non la deve scopare??' le telecamere'??? non vai nella villa !! per me o gay o ha il cosino piccolo

if only life was as clear as that!! I guess Tesla invited him back after their evening out and as most of us would do; he agreed. It may be nothing more than that - no sex doesn't mean he doesn't like her and as time goes by, like Jordi with Pam, he may get used to the cameras. Give the guy a chance!😁

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

if only life was as clear as that!! I guess Tesla invited him back after their evening out and as most of us would do; he agreed. It may be nothing more than that - no sex doesn't mean he doesn't like her and as time goes by, like Jordi with Pam, he may get used to the cameras. Give the guy a chance!😁

There’s for sure much more behind this strange “ relationship “ of these two , even Tesla has been pushing him at times , any speculation can be right and of course totally wrong .