B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

42 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Bruno won't be if gina finds out about him and stella,but of course we are taliking about bruno here

dog hump GIF

and Gina !!!    and now Stella     they all have been around and will survive this ... too hooked on the paycheque and easy money....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Entertaining us does not mean they have to take drugs.

And I am not entertained by watching druggies do their thing and rot away for the rest of the day.

I agree with this.

I understand how alcohol reduces the inhibitions and I get that some of that may be needed.  I don't understand the drugs aspect as I have never taken a lot of drugs myself.  But to me, if I reflect on  the best sex ever in my life, it was when I was stone cold sober and really into someone.

It's the "really into someone" part that makes it difficult for RLC because most of these hookups are like arranged marriages (nothing wrong with that for our Indian friends here).

• Haha 1

I hardly follow RLC anymore, but every day I hear this annoying noise of RLC climbing on the mirrors to try to revive this dead site, now with this trio Stella, Gina and her asshole boyfriend, who knows what will come up in the future

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

I hardly follow RLC anymore, but every day I hear this annoying noise of RLC climbing on the mirrors to try to revive this dead site, now with this trio Stella, Gina and her asshole boyfriend, who knows what will come up in the future

kitchen cam on strike? (unless Stell washing same piece of fish over and over again)

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Entertaining us does not mean they have to take drugs.

And I am not entertained by watching druggies do their thing and rot away for the rest of the day.

Look at Vivian, she does things so simply and she is all I watch in B4.

well you need to realize that different people like different things, but a quick look at the most popular scenes page will show that more people are entertained by these 'druggies' as you call them

anyway calling them druggies shows you're a boring asshole so I'm not surprised you find a boring girl like vivian entertaining. 

57 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with this.

I understand how alcohol reduces the inhibitions and I get that some of that may be needed.  I don't understand the drugs aspect as I have never taken a lot of drugs myself.  But to me, if I reflect on  the best sex ever in my life, it was when I was stone cold sober and really into someone.

It's the "really into someone" part that makes it difficult for RLC because most of these hookups are like arranged marriages (nothing wrong with that for our Indian friends here).

As someone who has tried a lot of different drugs, I can tell you sex can be very good on certain ones. first of all nothing beats a blowjob and a joint. I cant even remember the last time I didn't smoke a joint during sex. ecstasy/mdma and even acid can also lead to VERY good sex. you shouldn't talk about things you don't know mama ;) 

also it's funny you talk about alcohol being 'needed' when in my opinion (and many others) it's worse than most drugs. I stopped drinking about 8 years ago. its just drugs for me ::)

i'm such a degenerate druggie right? 

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Yes Sergio, it makes for a very depressing read!!  It just goes to show you the mentality of the viewership for RLC.  The viewers don't give a hoot about a girl ruining her life as long as there is some sort of entertainment value!!  Bring on the drug addicted repeats and let's party!!