Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

If you don't have replay you miss some good things because I am 6 hours behind them. 😉

I would say Replay is almost required. It's definitely useful.

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

If you don't have replay you miss some good things because I am 6 hours behind them. 😉

I agree, I am only one hour behind, but still I watch most things on replay. it's impossible to catch all good bits live. 

They are still out. I saw Gina video-called with Bruno a few times yesterday morning. He appeared to be at a party somewhere. Even though they weren't really dressed up that much, I guess that's where Gina and Stella went too.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

They are still out. I saw Gina video-called with Bruno a few times yesterday morning. He appeared to be at a party somewhere. Even though they weren't really dressed up that much, I guess that's where Gina and Stella went too.

As long as there's booze and drugs those girls will go anywhere.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as there's booze and drugs those girls will go anywhere.

Imagine RLC having a suitable place, something like B4, and then putting Bruno and Brutus in charge of it, and filling it with people. We might have had events like this on camera instead.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Imagine RLC having a suitable place, something like B4, and then putting Bruno and Brutus in charge of it, and filling it with people. We might have had events like this on camera instead.

All the comments would be horrendous if that happened.  :biggrin: