Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

the dog looks a bit fractious - I don't see any water or food left out. Leaving a dog in an apartment for a day with nothing to drink is irresponsible but no surprise from Gina and Bruno. Anyone know how long the dog has been there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

the dog looks a bit fractious - I don't see any water or food left out. Leaving a dog in an apartment for a day with nothing to drink is irresponsible but no surprise from Gina and Bruno. Anyone know how long the dog has been there?

Mi sembra che in living room c'è una specie di piatto di plastica con dell'acqua. è mezzo nascosto dal divano quindi non sono sicuro della cosa.

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mi sembra che in living room c'è una specie di piatto di plastica con dell'acqua. è mezzo nascosto dal divano quindi non sono sicuro della cosa.

yes thanks I saw that but earlier the dog was trying to eat the plant by the sofa. Made me think he/she had nothing to eat or drink. I wouldn't leave my dog with Gina and Bruno ...ever!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

why did gina and bruno say yes to babysitting the dog if they were going to be out all day. Im sure the dj and gf wont be happy if they find out.

sorry to say that but when you have an animal, you assume it, it's like a child

it's not up to Gina and Bruno to do it and stop living because they want to help them with this one

In addition dogs can be left alone for long periods without any problem.

I know what I'm talking about having had several dogs in my life

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

it's not up to Gina and Bruno to do it and stop living because they want to help them with this one

they should have no said no then

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Più che altro potrebbero almeno lasciare da bere e da mangiare per il cane. Almeno non l'hanno lasciato al caldo, magra consolazione.