Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

if this was scripted then surely it would happen during prime time and not during the day and they wouldnt of been off camera for so long. Also considering gina cries about bruno cheating i doubt she would approve of this .

At the very beginning, I was surprised Bruno hung around.  It clearly started off as BFF night and continued that way into the bathtub, etc.  I assumed Bruno was hanging around like some of the other guys hang around sometimes during "girls night".   It wasn't until the bedroom scene when it occurred to me that Bruno was on a mission.  Now that he is on the payroll, he must understand that a threesome perhaps pays well.   Who knows?

But my point to Jimmy D is this:  I think they (mostly Bruno) underestimated how hard this was going to be to make happen and how much alcohol and drugs it was going to take.  Even the bed scene, as sexy as that was for me, you could tell that Stella wanted it but also did not want it.  This is why it drifted beyond prime time.  Bruno should not get credit for anything as he is a rather despicable person; however, props to him for never giving up.  He kind of worked his ass off all night, fucking them, cleaning up piss, dealing with Gina, etc., etc.  He gets my vote as most predatory next to Masha.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This great combinatuion of best friends, sexual tention, potential drama, drugs and alcohol has brought back the crazy and AMAZING times at RLC again! The last days since Stella returned to the project has been fantastic! For me it is perfect! Just let it last all summer, maybe bring in a few of Bruno's friends to spice it up with every now and then, and I would be in party voyeur heaven!
🌟STELLA🌟
AND

🌟GINA🌟

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This great combinatuion of best friends, sexual tention, potential drama, drugs and alcohol has brought back the crazy and AMAZING times at RLC again! The last days since Stella returned to the project has been fantastic! For me it is perfect! Just let it last all summer, maybe bring in a few of Bruno's friends to spice it up with every now and then, and I would be in party voyeur heaven!
🌟STELLA🌟
AND

🌟GINA🌟

Agreed, I am starting to like Stella 😁  I just hope they get Gina's approval too, so she won't lose it like the time she found about Bruno & Ulyana.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

At the very beginning, I was surprised Bruno hung around.  It clearly started off as BFF night and continued that way into the bathtub, etc.  I assumed Bruno was hanging around like some of the other guys hang around sometimes during "girls night".   It wasn't until the bedroom scene when it occurred to me that Bruno was on a mission.  Now that he is on the payroll, he must understand that a threesome perhaps pays well.   Who knows?

But my point to Jimmy D is this:  I think they (mostly Bruno) underestimated how hard this was going to be to make happen and how much alcohol and drugs it was going to take.  Even the bed scene, as sexy as that was for me, you could tell that Stella wanted it but also did not want it.  This is why it drifted beyond prime time.  Bruno should not get credit for anything as he is a rather despicable person; however, props to him for never giving up.  He kind of worked his ass off all night, fucking them, cleaning up piss, dealing with Gina, etc., etc.  He gets my vote as most predatory next to Masha.

gina wasnt complying so bruno and stella decided behind ginas back they will do something between themselves which happened off camera then later on bruno came back for more again behind ginas back. If it was scripted then surely gina would comply? or maybe she was too far gone. The stuff between stella and bruno was all bruno trying to seduce her and it worked. I think the sofa scene between stella and bruno was kinda hot

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Agreed, I am starting to like Stella 😁  I just hope they get Gina's approval too, so she won't lose it like the time she found about Bruno & Ulyana.

There have been quite abit of cuddling, kissing and even very brief rubbing between Stella and Bruno today. Gina has seen some of it, and some of it happened out of her sight, but she seems fine with it.

• Sad 1

il y a 5 minutes, james deen a dit :

gina wasnt complying so bruno and stella decided behind ginas back they will do something between themselves which happened off camera then later on bruno came back for more again behind ginas back. If it was scripted then surely gina would comply? or maybe she was too far gone. The stuff between stella and bruno was all bruno trying to seduce her and it worked. I think the sofa scene between stella and bruno was kinda hot

whats confusing?

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

There have been quite abit of cuddling, kissing and even very brief rubbing between Stella and Bruno today. Gina has seen some of it, and some of it happened out of her sight, but she seems fine with it.

yeah, I watched that, finally something interesting happening on RLC 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Watching them now, so many things come to mind.  They seem to be all ok with everything.  Of course, Gina always always always forgives. 

I have no idea why Gina stays with Bruno, but maybe she is going to realize that she can't stop him from fucking others, and will start to be OK with fucking others in her presence.

Many people here say these are just actors and it is all scripted.  OK, fine.  If this was a movie or TV drama ... with all the drugs and sex and debauchery, it would be interesting to watch (or not) ... but you know they are acting and you know it isn't real so you don't have that sadness in the pit of your stomach that you feel watching this, because they are really drinking (it's not soft drinks in those glasses ... or is it???) ... and the sex is very real of course.  So yes maybe much of the sex on RLC is "staged" or "scripted", but the people are real not actors.  Gina has real problems, I don't think anyone disputes this.  We're not talking about Gina the character, but the real person.  Food for thought.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

what a distressing spectacle !!! 24 hours to see these two alcoholic junkies, making stupid smiles while trying not to hit the walls !!!! and the bruno who waters them with alcohol and flour, and whose only occupation is to try to rub his cock everywhere !!!! almost 9 pm and here are our 2 pitiful stars who continue to have beer !!!! pitiful!!!! 🤥😣😖

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2