B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

12 minutes ago, emoemily said:

so let me make sure i have this right. Tesla moved, so Nelly could have another room for her and Martina, when her and Bogdans room has 2 beds. so now we are loosing 3 spots just for N&B who spend 90% off cam? that is a very bad move. 

No...there are new arrivals in that room very soon...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and this troll as you call me doesn't give shit whether you exist or not!

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Blue, but that was uncalled for...😒

I am not, you probably missed his post. he said that first. I am done playing nice with the troll.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...there are new arrivals in that room very soon...

Thank goodness, i am not really someone who dislikes N&B i know a few here do, but that just seemed excessive, I can't wait to see who joins 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

That's easy Dalbert.  We love to gossip!  That should be clear to y'all by now!  You know, the double date thing, we both go to the ladies room together. 

There is safety in numbers.

My question is why did they need that dip in the pool?  I could see wanting to skinny dip in a pool that is not secluded ... for fun like a truth or dare thing ... but nudity is accepted and actually encouraged in the B4 pool.

Just to tease everyone watching!  

40 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

@noldus must be busy tonight.  There is a lot of shit happening around RLC Nation.  But something tells me that last couple of minutes of kissing might be the hottest thing we see tonight.

I would agree to that! I believe although Martina cares for Nelly, there will be no sex tonight at least on camera.  I think this is all perhaps a show to get the RLC rating going? I also believe Martina has changed a bit over the past 3 or 4 weeks, in terms of maturity.  And she does not want to be taken advantage of as Nelly is trying to do.  No cake and eat it too?  I also think Martina might head home? Who knows!

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Just to tease everyone watching!  

Ahhh ... so Yelt subscribes to my theory that they like to fuck with us!   I really believe this must be something they do from time to time.  Recently @emnv shared a conversation between Martina and Alberto where they were frustrated with what we say here.  It's obvious they read these comments quite often and they perhaps don't have as thick of skin as you might need to be doing this job.  I can be a bit of a practical joker and I would not be able to resist doing some thing to tease the viewers.

• Upvote 1