B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

N&M in the pool

That was interesting.  So they were getting to hot over each other and needed a cool down?  Not sure I understand that.  I know that Scandinavian people like to jump from the hot sauna into a cold body of water ... but from a whirlpool?  Perhaps I suppose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Candle light bath for Nelly and Martina

Looks like the UM may have been for RLC to discuss with M&A if they could get back to having lesbian sex?  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

That was interesting.  So they were getting to hot over each other and needed a cool down?  Not sure I understand that.  I know that Scandinavian people like to jump from the hot sauna into a cold body of water ... but from a whirlpool?  Perhaps I suppose.

I hoped that you as a woman could explain to us why the girls bath together so often. Seems like a typical woman thing. But it seems you didn't get it either 😂

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not in the least JMom!  The girl or should I say lady I have a crush on is my neighbor across the street.  She is sweet and kind and as creamy and dreamy an hispanic woman as you can get!!!  If it wasn't for her kids, I'm positive that her and I would have hooked up a long time ago!!

Is she the one you go driving with?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

why do you keep quoting me then ? 

I was actually hoping that you had died when you didn't show up for a while, but looks like we are not that lucky. 

Sorry Blue, but that was uncalled for...😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

so let me make sure i have this right. Tesla moved, so Nelly could have another room for her and Martina, when her and Bogdans room has 2 beds. so now we are loosing 3 spots just for N&B who spend 90% off cam? that is a very bad move. 

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, emoemily a dit :

so let me make sure i have this right. Tesla moved, so Nelly could have another room for her and Martina, when her and Bogdans room has 2 beds. so now we are loosing 3 spots just for N&B who spend 90% off cam? that is a very bad move. 

You should realise by now nelly and bogdan run the show and do what they want

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I hoped that you as a woman could explain to us why the girls bath together so often. Seems like a typical woman thing. But it seems you didn't get it either 😂

That's easy Dalbert.  We love to gossip!  That should be clear to y'all by now!  You know, the double date thing, we both go to the ladies room together. 

There is safety in numbers.

My question is why did they need that dip in the pool?  I could see wanting to skinny dip in a pool that is not secluded ... for fun like a truth or dare thing ... but nudity is accepted and actually encouraged in the B4 pool.