B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

it's moments likethis,  seeing hot little Nana on balcony with her legs spread open hot yellow bikini tugging at her pussy that I wish I could afford a sub.... this is epic voyeur moments ... I sure hope Pam breaks this little cherry down and eats this virgin pussy till she screams I'm such a dirty little slut ...mommy I'm going to cum....

whoa am I getting too worked up about wanting this Nana cherry squeezed ... when and where and Pam is the girl to do it ... as said ...she is the Pro...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it's moments likethis,  seeing hot little Nana on balcony with her legs spread open hot yellow bikini tugging at her pussy that I wish I could afford a sub.... this is epic voyeur moments ... I sure hope Pam breaks this little cherry down and eats this virgin pussy till she screams I'm such a dirty little slut ...mommy I'm going to cum....

whoa am I getting too worked up about wanting this Nana cherry squeezed ... when and where and Pam is the girl to do it ... as said ...she is the Pro...

viv left them alone

My big big respect to the guy .. he is back , he will “ hunt “ till the end 😎👏👏👏 … speaking excellent English , Pam also being able to speak fantastic English , who knows , can it be that we see a major upset by hooking up with Pam at the end ?  😂😎😎🥳🥳🤩

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

My big big respect to the guy .. he is back , he will “ hunt “ till the end 😎👏👏👏 … speaking excellent English , Pam also being able to speak fantastic English , who knows , can it be that we see a major upset by hooking up with Pam at the end ?  😂😎😎🥳🥳🤩

i will feel sad for mr j so i wouldnt enjoy that

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Isn't Pam dating the other guy? 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don't think so,  Pam showed Nana a picture of her boyfriend in the bedroom and he didn't look like he was in great shape
he must be sick at the moment so that's probably the reason for his absence
Yet I'm sure some already thought he was having threesomes with Ariana and Holly 🤣

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

This is the perfect place for Nan to "break" her RLC cherry 🍒.  I said it in the B4 chat, she has the perfect tutor in Pam who is the flipside of Viv. Let's hope this goes well for her. I bet a dollar to a donut that he gets a lap dance from Pam.