B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

hard to contradict you because she is special

On the other hand I am surprised to see your behavior towards her, because firstly she has tattoo, which is contrary to what you like, and secondly, she is not afraid to have fun like yesterday by ending up naked in front of a stranger guy 😏

Usually you treat this kind of behavior harshly and insult the girl for something she's not :angel:

you have changed, soon we will learn that you like rlc and that you have a subscription 🤣

LMAO I like her because she is not an all out slut like so many Barca girls.  I am disappointed in what I read the other night in the room of Nana and the new stool pigeon.  As for the tattoo, you are correct, instant turn off to me and an almost an automatic admission of being a stripper.  I never said I would want to date her or have any kind of relationship with her, which I never would because smokers and tatted up girls turn me off.  I just like how, so far she has stuck to what she believes in and supposedly she has a boyfriend which for the time being she is staying true to.  Will it last, probably not because most of these girls are all the same, you get them away from their boyfriends back home and they can't wait to jump into another guys arms....Tesla and Elian are classic examples of this as well as many others.  The night of the show in Nana's room was a disappointing read for me and if Vivian continues on with this type of behavior I will no longer like her or support her and I will have many things to say about it.

As for your last sentence, I don't like RLC and haven't for a very long time now and the chances that I will ever subscribe again are about 1 in 1 billion!!

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

If Jordi made the unthinkable when he started dating Pam and finally got her and became “ hero “  this guy is hero X2 😂🤣 with the patience he has .. well done and once again maximum respect for his behavior and not pushing for things.. this is the right tactic and it remains to be seen if he makes it or not .. 

Duh...do the bus stop here?  Pam is an easy lay, end of your bromance about this Jordi character!!

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Poor Pam .. she lost her bed .. but a great host offering her room at the end .. LR sleep might be much better now and perhaps the guy can stay naked again 😁😆

i'm sure that will make your night great...a naked guy for you to stare at.  I think the homo's at the beach have been calling for you, you better skedaddle and check it out!!