US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

16 hours ago, golfer06 said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Whether or not Christie gave coronavirus to Trump, the former president was "convinced" that he did, a new book says.

15 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I know who suffers with dementia, and it isn't Joe Biden.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Since leaving the White House, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump haven't been as close as they were during the previous four years. Journalist Michael Wolff's new book, Landslide, describes...

I think I found the reason:

WWW.MAYOCLINIC.ORG

Learn about the long-term effects of COVID-19 on the lungs, brain and nervous system.

Although COVID-19 is seen as a disease that primarily affects the lungs, it can damage many other organs as well. This organ damage may increase the risk of long-term health problems.

COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:
DAILYCITIZEN.FOCUSONTHEFAMILY.COM

Parents, grandparents and other concerned citizens have become deeply concerned about their children being taught Critical Race Theory (CRT) in K-12 schools. But now, politicians, journalists and educators...

Excerpts from the article to explain further how elements of CRT is being disseminated into K-12.

CRT-deniers seem to mean that elementary schools and high schools don’t teach a semester long unit called “Critical Race Theory.” But they either ignore, are ignorant of, or are being dishonest about some of the basic tenets of CRT and how those have spread to the field of education and into curriculums in K-12 schools. They also seem oblivious to the fact that CRT isn’t just “one thing” – it’s a collection of activists, scholars, ideas, books, articles and trainings.

Racism is systemic and deliberate: Delgado and Stefancic say CRT teaches that “racism is ordinary, not aberrational,” it is “the usual way society does business,” though unacknowledged by some. It is imbedded in all institutions and, especially, in the law – understood as “white supremacy,” “white privilege” or “whiteness as property.” Racism is deliberate, and whites only move to eliminate racism when it benefits them.

Think this isn’t taught in schools? In Maine, a school district sent a statement to parents on equity that read, “In a culture that continually reinforces white supremacy, justice can only be achieved when we confront and repair the anti-Blackness woven through every aspect of society—in our homes, schools, workplaces, communities, places of worship, and government.”

The San Diego Unified School District “announced mandatory diversity training for teachers, added a new ‘ethnic studies’ curriculum focused on racial grievance, and even abolished the requirement to turn in homework on time—all in the name of becoming, in the words of school board member Richard Barrera, “an anti-racist school district,” reported Christopher Rufo. One training featured Bettina Love, “who believes American schools are guilty of the “spirit murdering of Black children,” he wrote.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

If I post stories, you argue and call names like a petty 5th grader.  If I post opinion, you argue and call names like a petty 5th grader.  Nobody's twisting your arm to comment dude.  Stay outta my kitchen old man.

Your kitchen? Since when does this thread belong to you?

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

If I post stories, you argue and call names like a petty 5th grader.  If I post opinion, you argue and call names like a petty 5th grader.  Nobody's twisting your arm to comment dude.  Stay outta my kitchen old man.

Since you brought up the subject of kitchens here is what a Democrat president said of kitchens when speaking about politics. Harry Truman said, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."  Maybe you should take his advice.:cool: