US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if the Kremlin papers were true why would the Russians be leaking that information now? Would they not want to keep it secret in hopes that Trump could be reelected? More likely the so called Kremlin papers are something made up by U.S. Intelligence agencies or Russian disinformation to further smear president Trump, just as they did with the original Trump/Russia collusion hoax. Sounds to me like the Kremlin or whoever leaked these papers wants Biden to be reelected in 2024.:dodgy:

You carry on like an old man yelling at the clouds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Put up or shut up.  Everything you say is a lie, so I want evidence.

Can't handle logical conclusions when they don't fit your agenda, can you?  You have no ability to analyze and reason, all you do is spout the talking points of your so called experts. It's sad what our public schools have done to the minds of our children. The schools are turning out people who have absolutely no ability to formulate original thoughts.:sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle logical conclusions when they don't fit your agenda, can you?  You have no ability to analyze and reason, all you do is spout the talking points of your so called experts. It's sad what our public schools have done to the minds of our children. The schools are turning out people who have absolutely no ability to formulate original thoughts.:sad:

There's NOTHING logical about you.  Go take a nap or something.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

You tell me.  It's your conspiracy theory.

You are the one who brought up the leaked Kremlin papers, not me. Info in the papers damage Trump,so what is your explanation for why Putin would release info damaging Trump if Putin wants Trump to defeat Biden in 2024? Sounds to me like Putin wants Biden to win in 2024.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hey, Tom J Chicago, what is really criminal is all the innocent people who are killed everyday in Chicago by gang thugs who Democrat prosecutors will not prosecute.

Or Covid denying GQP governors.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who brought up the leaked Kremlin papers, not me. Info in the papers damage Trump,so what is your explanation for why Putin would release info damaging Trump if Putin wants Trump to defeat Biden in 2024? Sounds to me like Putin wants Biden to win in 2024.

I'm not going to argue with you.  I posted the story....do with it what you want.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You tell me.  It's your conspiracy theory.

Okay, Putin wants Biden to be reelected because he knows Joe is weak, feeble and mentally impaired which will make it easier for Putin to push his global agenda. Putin fears Trump and wants to make sure he does not get reelected in 2024.