US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

Just now, O_U812 said:

I'm not going to argue with you.  I posted the story....do with it what you want.  

Because posting stories is all you are capable of doing. You have no ability to think nor analyze posted stories. You keep waiting for "experts" to tell you what you should think.

By leaking papers that are intended to damage Trump it appears that the Kremlin is attempting to interfere in the 2022 and 2024 elections in favor of Democrats and Joe Biden. Wonder is there is any collusion going on between Biden and the Kremlin? Sounds like we need a Special Counsel to investigate "Sleepy Joe's " ties to the Kremlin. :biggrin::tongue:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because posting stories is all you are capable of doing. You have no ability to think nor analyze posted stories. You keep waiting for "experts" to tell you what you should think.

UnfortunateWhisperedDarklingbeetle-size_

• Like 1

By leaking papers that are intended to damage Trump it appears that the Kremlin is attempting to interfere in the 2022 and 2024 elections in favor of Democrats and Joe Biden. Wonder is there is any collusion going on between Biden and the Kremlin? Sounds like we need a Special Counsel to investigate "Sleepy Joe's " ties to the Kremlin. :biggrin::tongue:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

All of a sudden the Democrats and the U.S. news media who condemned Russia all through the Trump presidency are now accepting as gospel truth papers leaked by the Kremlin about President Trump. LMAO  

tenor.gif

• Like 1

"Sleepy Joe" is giving a news conference with Angela Merkel.  Again Joe's words say one thing and his actions say the exact opposite.:dodgy:

Why don't you be a sport and enlighten the thread?

• Like 1

Okay, Putin wants Biden to be reelected because he knows Joe is weak, feeble and mentally impaired which will make it easier for Putin to push his global agenda. Putin fears Trump and wants to make sure he does not get reelected in 2024. 

LankySpotlessGalapagosdove-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

Okay, Putin wants Biden to be reelected because he knows Joe is weak, feeble and mentally impaired which will make it easier for Putin to push his global agenda. Putin fears Trump and wants to make sure he does not get reelected in 2024. 

Funny you'd mention mental impairment.

WWW.SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

Forensic psychiatrist Bandy X. Lee explains the outgoing president’s pathological appeal and how to wean people from it

• Like 1

If I post stories, you argue and call names like a petty 5th grader.  If I post opinion, you argue and call names like a petty 5th grader.  Nobody's twisting your arm to comment dude.  Stay outta my kitchen old man.

• Like 1