US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

I wasn't aware that Trump violated the Espionage Act, the security policies of his department, and that he paid Russians and an ex-spy to write a work of fiction in order to procure a reason to spy on American citizens.

Or that both the President and Vice-President knew about it, did nothing, and actually participated.

Thanks for informing me, O_U812.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

So there is a Trump pee-pee tape after all?

So if the Kremlin papers were true why would the Russians be leaking that information now? Would they not want to keep it secret in hopes that Trump could be reelected? More likely the so called Kremlin papers are something made up by U.S. Intelligence agencies or Russian disinformation to further smear president Trump, just as they did with the original Trump/Russia collusion hoax. Sounds to me like the Kremlin or whoever leaked these papers wants Biden to be reelected in 2024.:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

And now, a brief musical interlude in honor of our extreme leftist operatives. No one will dare take a knee when we play this at NFL games, I assure you.

If you play it at an NBA game Lebron James might stand with his hand over his heart as he looks at his Nike shoes manufactured in China.:tongue:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Putin truly wanted Trump to be President of the United States why would he now be leaking information that is damaging to Trump and that will help Joe Biden to be reelected in 2024?:huh::confused::huh::confused:

Because Putin likes drama.

• Like 1