US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Donald Trump, General Mark Milley, was so concerned the outgoing president would try to stage a military coup he warned the heads of the U.S. Military...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A leaked document obtained by the Guardian indicates that the Kremlin ordered its spying agencies to back Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election.During a closed January 22, 2016 national...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham doesn't often talk about principles, but on Wednesday the South Carolina Republican declared his willingness to go to war for them. Or rather, for Chick-fil-A's "principles.""I want...

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This thread is becoming nothing more than a propaganda page for Russia, China, and the DNC. 

Then go find another thread somewhere else that will kiss your ass.  Nobody will miss you.

• Like 1

I suggest anyone interested in learning of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election in Georgia read the July 13,2021 press release by Voter GA.org.  I would post the press release but I don't know how to post it to this thread.   If you enter "press releases- Voter GA"  on Google you can find the press release.  

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Then go find another thread somewhere else that will kiss your ass.  Nobody will miss you.

Fuck off propagandist. Nobody but your comrade propagandist golfer06 would miss your propagandist ass.

• Like 1