US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wasn't aware that Trump violated the Espionage Act, the security policies of his department, and that he paid Russians and an ex-spy to write a work of fiction in order to procure a reason to spy on American citizens.

Or that both the President and Vice-President knew about it, did nothing, and actually participated.

Thanks for informing me, O_U812.

?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if the Kremlin papers were true why would the Russians be leaking that information now? Would they not want to keep it secret in hopes that Trump could be reelected? More likely the so called Kremlin papers are something made up by U.S. Intelligence agencies or Russian disinformation to further smear president Trump, just as they did with the original Trump/Russia collusion hoax. Sounds to me like the Kremlin or whoever leaked these papers wants Biden to be reelected in 2024.:dodgy:

they didn't leak. we have our own intelligence networks that are now working on actual real things now that dear traitor isn't telling them to cover up everything that would make him look bad (which is pretty much everything that he ever did).

• Upvote 1

If Putin truly wanted Trump to be President of the United States why would he now be leaking information that is damaging to Trump and that will help Joe Biden to be reelected in 2024?:huh::confused::huh::confused:

see previous post. or did you skip it because there were no pics?

• Upvote 1

If you play it at an NBA game Lebron James might stand with his hand over his heart as he looks at his Nike shoes manufactured in China.:tongue:

the 1st time we hear it will be when you sing it.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle logical conclusions when they don't fit your agenda, can you?  You have no ability to analyze and reason, all you do is spout the talking points of your so called experts. It's sad what our public schools have done to the minds of our children. The schools are turning out people who have absolutely no ability to formulate original thoughts.:sad:

your attempt at distraction isn't working. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

You are the one who brought up the leaked Kremlin papers, not me. Info in the papers damage Trump,so what is your explanation for why Putin would release info damaging Trump if Putin wants Trump to defeat Biden in 2024? Sounds to me like Putin wants Biden to win in 2024.

if you read actual news you would have already answered a lot of your stupid questions. you should try it once in a while.

• Upvote 1

Hey, Tom J Chicago, what is really criminal is all the innocent people who are killed everyday in Chicago by gang thugs who Democrat prosecutors will not prosecute.

another distraction failure. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Today BLM showed their true colors and that color is not Black. It is red, communist red. They are supporting the Cuban Communist government against the Cuban citizens demonstrating for freedom.:angry:

Where did you get this pile of bullshit?

• Like 1