US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Sources have been cited in earlier posts--I did it myself, and if you wish, I will find them and repost them to refresh your memory.

Don't do RR's leg work.  He's a big boy.

• Like 1

Good lord, when are the Democratic Presidents going to stop enabling Iran??

First Obama, now Biden

FREEBEACON.COM

The State Department informed Congress late Tuesday that it would waive sanctions on Iran's illicit oil trade so that the country can access frozen funds from South Korea and Japan, the same day the...

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Good lord, when are the Democratic Presidents going to stop enabling Iran??

First Obama, now Biden.GettyImages-1233964373.jpg

FREEBEACON.COM

The State Department informed Congress late Tuesday that it would waive sanctions on Iran's illicit oil trade so that the country can access frozen funds from South Korea and Japan, the same day the...

Don't worry, Iran is just their part-time night job.

Their full-time job is to provide services to Xi & Putin. That is obvious.

33 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't worry, Iran is just their part-time night job.

Their full-time job is to provide services to Xi & Putin. That is obvious.

Looks like Joe wants Iran and Russia to supply the oil he stopped the U.S. from producing. Typical Democrat logic, oil produced by America is bad but oil produced by Iran and Russia is good.:huh: 

8 hours ago, happyone said:
FREEBEACON.COM

Donald Trump was the best thing to happen to CNN since Operation Desert Storm. The network's esteemed president, Jeff Zucker, understood that his target viewers weren't very interested in actual...
FREEBEACON.COM

Back in 2017, then-president Donald Trump predicted that "all forms of media will tank" as soon as he left office because "without me, their ratings are going down the tubes."

because there wasn't a circus clown or traffic accident to watch every second. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, happyone said:

Really????  you post "Not the brightest bulb in the lamp.  "  If that were true, then he would not have said that Biden won and would have insisted that Trump won and will be reinstated due to widespread voter fraud. And Trump supporters would not be upset with him.

on the day of the hearings for whether there would be a second impeachment. mccarthy gave a very good speech. but at the end he should have said that dear traitor should resign. there was only a week to go in his term & it would have made a strong statement that dt was responsible for the insurrection while not having to vote for impeachment. the crazies still would have hated him but it would possibly have helped to cool the lies down a bit & he may have been able to save some of his own reputation. instead he went groveling to florida & then acted like nothing happened while apparently thinking that no one would notice. now he has finally admitted the obvious & is being trashed by the cultists. it's become apparent that the qtrumplicans can either keep their dignity & risk their job or show that they are flip flopping obstructionist clowns but not both. km has shown that he has no backbone & should not be in congress at all.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

This article is totally bias and taken out of context.  Fitch rates the financial stability of an entity--not its politics

Here is the complete rating scenario from Fitch.

Fitch Affirms United States at 'AAA'; Outlook Negative (fitchratings.com)

Fitch Ratings - New York - 13 Jul 2021: Fitch Ratings has affirmed the United States' Long-Term Foreign Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'AAA'. The Rating Outlook is Negative.

the point is that dear traitor has lowered the reputation of the country. he made us look like a bunch of idiots.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

Sources have been cited in earlier posts--I did it myself, and if you wish, I will find them and repost them to refresh your memory.

you have posted informative info. ridge simply wants to argue.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1