B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

good for her. 👍

You only live once and you can not go back redo the experience or time you lost, so why have regrets like I wished I would of and I know I could have, but I didn't.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You only live once and you can not go back redo the experience or time you lost, why have regrets.

True, maybe she is playing the long game, or she is just not into him sexually, or she is just shy. who knows what goes on a woman's mind. 😃

• Upvote 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

True, maybe she is playing the long game, or she is just not into him sexually, or she is just shy. who knows what goes on a woman's mind. 😃

Now there is no truer statement than that blue. I have done so much in my life that I wished I would have not done, but I will tell all you I have NO REGRETS !!! and that is my wish for all, to go through life with no regrets.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Nana's  Bff is her mirror.

No Legger, it is Mr. Buzzer !!! she gets more satisfaction from her little toy than she could ever get from the real thing because of her choices. As time goes by she will reget have her best friend Mr. Buzzer as she will never be able to achieve full sexual satisfaction from the real thing. SAD really for poor No way Nana.

Talking about ridiculous click-bait shows. They just played different card games and daring games while slowly but steadily undressing infront of him for SEVEN FUCKING HOURS, and for once they actually have found a guy who is willing to do it all on camera, but Noway Never Nana were more stubborn than a mule in rejecting his advances. It's worse than what even the eternal tease-queen Sofie would've come up with. I once had some faith in this cast, it has vanished now. They should have stopped after playing football and chilling by the pool. That was nice. Everything after that has been a silly artificial click-bait fest.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Nana's  Bff is her mirror.

Thank goodness for the veterans of RLC as they get it, where all these want a be's do not have a clue... Martina and Nelly are awesome and well worth the time to be fly on the wall.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1