B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

Last night at RLC.  A poster predicted themed events with Martina & Nelly, and Lola.  He or she was correct.  This was planned for some days.

In retrospect, what last night appeared to be was a test of RLC's network configuration and bandwidth for the Barcelona apartments.  RLC probably has made improvements in its network to increase stability and capacity.  How well did the improvements work?  The best way is to stress the system with high demand.  More than one 'show' simultaneously.

So to test the network improvements, RLC loosely scripted four events to happen more or less at the same time, and timed the shows for peak viewing hours in the United States.

1.) Tesla moves out of the penthouse so that M&N can have a lesbian tryst.

2.) B2 has a lesbian threesome, led by Lola

3.) Nana invites a boy that she met in Barcelona.  This boy was probably known to Elian and Tesla.  He arrives with two bottles of champagne.  Tesla's futbol boy also appears, but as Tesla explains he is more interested in kicking the ball than in her or partying.  He leaves.  New boy, Tesla, Vivien, and Nana play strip poker, and everyone eventually loses all their clothes.

4.) Stella goes to Bruno & Gina's apartment.  But she has started her period, and doesn't stay.

M&A's apartment suddenly goes U/M in the afternoon.  Most likely explanation is to reconfigure the apartment's connection to the Barcelona RLC network.

So how did the test work?  They had load balancing issues at one point with the feed from the villa.

----------------------

Other observations.

Tesla's clothes are still in the red suitcase (valise) that supposedly Bogdan gave her.  So she may move back to the penthouse.  Stella apparently arrived with little luggage, so her stay in B1 may be brief.  Perhaps she returned mainly for the test.

As I believe Elian left some clothes behind, maybe she will return at some point.  If so, my guess is she had to return to the Ukraine to renew a passport, or renew a visa.  I was surprised to read that the red suitcase that Tesla used is Bogdan's, so she arrived at the villa with little luggage.  This indicates she and Elian were living in Catalonia before arriving at the villa.

The party in Nana's room was made for Elian  She would have starred.

My guess is that RLC is adding network capacity to add more Barcelona apartments in the future.

And, finally, from watching M&N have sex on several occasions, they both had extensive lesbian experiences before RLC.     

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Last night at RLC.  A poster predicted themed events with Martina & Nelly, and Lola.  He or she was correct.  This was planned for some days.

In retrospect, what last night appeared to be was a test of RLC's network configuration and bandwidth for the Barcelona apartments.  RLC probably has made improvements in its network to increase stability and capacity.  How well did the improvements work?  The best way is to stress the system with high demand.  More than one 'show' simultaneously.

So to test the network improvements, RLC loosely scripted four events to happen more or less at the same time, and timed the shows for peak viewing hours in the United States.

1.) Tesla moves out of the penthouse so that M&N can have a lesbian tryst.

2.) B2 has a lesbian threesome, led by Lola

3.) Nana invites a boy that she met in Barcelona.  This boy was probably known to Elian and Tesla.  He arrives with two bottles of champagne.  Tesla's futbol boy also appears, but as Tesla explains he is more interested in kicking the ball than in her or partying.  He leaves.  New boy, Tesla, Vivien, and Nana play strip poker, and everyone eventually loses all their clothes.

4.) Stella goes to Bruno & Gina's apartment.  But she has started her period, and doesn't stay.

M&A's apartment suddenly goes U/M in the afternoon.  Most likely explanation is to reconfigure the apartment's connection to the Barcelona RLC network.

So how did the test work?  They had load balancing issues at one point with the feed from the villa.

----------------------

Other observations.

Tesla's clothes are still in the red suitcase (valise) that supposedly Bogdan gave her.  So she may move back to the penthouse.  Stella apparently arrived with little luggage, so her stay in B1 may be brief.  Perhaps she returned mainly for the test.

As I believe Elian left some clothes behind, maybe she will return at some point.  If so, my guess is she had to return to the Ukraine to renew a passport, or renew a visa.  I was surprised to read that the red suitcase that Tesla used is Bogdan's, so she arrived at the villa with little luggage.  This indicates she and Elian were living in Catalonia before arriving at the villa.

The party in Nana's room was made for Elian  She would have starred.

My guess is that RLC is adding network capacity to add more Barcelona apartments in the future.

And, finally, from watching M&N have sex on several occasions, they both had extensive lesbian experiences before RLC.     

wow, that very interesting. Thanks. I found the N&M scenes early on were freezing - I didn't stay later than the first tub scene so don't know if that continued. I did think it was unusual/strange to have so many things going on at the same time. Thanks again👍

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Very interesting Moules.  This appears to be a plan that a very competent team would pull together and execute.  But the way people talk about RLC here, does anyone believe RLC is competent enough to pull something like this off?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Very interesting Moules.  This appears to be a plan that a very competent team would pull together and execute.  But the way people talk about RLC here, does anyone believe RLC is competent enough to pull something like this off?

Yes I think they are a lot smarter than people give the credit for. Thinking on, just about every apartment had something going on including the three B1 girls all together on the sofa. Radi would normally be locked away in her room, so it all seems to make sense, to me anyway!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Someone here has too much imagination. :biggrin:

RLC completely gives damn in what the girls do (as long as they stay within the regulations).
That there are parallel events happens from time to time. It was much more frequent in the past with all the Russian apartments.
There is no advantage for the GOV girls then, they get their bonus based on the statistics on the number of viewers and replay hit.

RLC has always had problems with streaming when there is some activity. (It has actually been stable for a while lately).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2