B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I should have figured the graduate of Sofie's Professional school of angles would be nothing more than a fucking cock teaser. Lost all my fantasies now of Nana and this fly may gone forever from Nana's wall as she is a top grad from the Sophie's college of RLC's angles as for NO No no Nana she is just a rookie in the school of voyeurism.

you are a veteran of RLC, remember that Nana, at the beginning masturbated secretly, now she sleeps with a naked guy, give her time and you will see that she will not disappoint you, you know very well that these girls are here to make money and money is made by making shows, look also at poor Vivian, what she is forced to do

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Phew, that was a lot of reading page after page to find that he didn't shag Nana, after all the games etc. I did wonder knowing nana is not exactly open to display, as it were. I gave up about 2am UK time on both Nana and the M&N show. Really wish they'd get on with things earlier!! 😁

• Haha 1

i saw the replay, the guy tried his best. But Nana was not interested. I dont know if she was too drunk or because the guy was weird. But it was quite a cringe to watch the guy try hard on Nana as she was simply not interested and the guy was sleeping naked and sometimes touching himself and Nana. I think Nana felt uncomfortable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fact Che said:

i saw the replay, the guy tried his best. But Nana was not interested. I dont know if she was too drunk or because the guy was weird. But it was quite a cringe to watch the guy try hard on Nana as she was simply not interested and the guy was sleeping naked and sometimes touching himself and Nana. I think Nana felt uncomfortable.

His Credit Card was likely charged for his visit regardless.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4

he sure is trying. she left the door open and is just playing with her phone.. think its going to be a no

how did the martina nelly episode end last night? did they get down and dirty eventually?

yeah I mean he's playing the long game and doing a pretty good job without being too forward. unfortunately there seems to be no interest at all from her she just wants to do her own thing

blue balls suck