B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

39 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

is he still a nice bloke after taking pictures of himself naked in bed with nana

They are being streamed live on the Internet, everyone can see them and record them ( take pictures ). do you really think she is bothered by that ? if she is, she seriously needs to reconsider her life choices. you can't swim in the ocean and  expect to not get wet. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They are being streamed live on the Internet, everyone can see them and record them ( take pictures ). do you really think she is bothered by that ? if she is, she seriously needs to reconsider her life choices. you can't swim in the ocean and  expect to not get wet. 

it might bother her when he tells his mates he was shagging her all night

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it might bother her when he tells his mates he was shagging her all night

why does it matter ? does she know his mates ? or do his mates know her ? 

on the other hand, he might have taken them so he can jerk off to them when he is alone, you never know what people are up to and what their kinks are 😂  ( BTW I did not notice him taking pictures, do you have the timestamp ? ) 

Just now, bluewinner said:

why does it matter ? does she know his mates ? or do his mates know her ? 

on the other hand, he might have taken them so he can jerk off to them when he is alone, you never know what people are up to and what their kinks are 😂  ( BTW I did not notice him taking pictures, do you have the timestamp ? ) 

they might if they see her in a bar, hopefully its to jack off to later

Well, he did his best,Nana is  cute and had fun this night but she is not ready for it, and I dont think she will be this season. So sorry for the guy , choosen the wrong girl.

Tesla was on fire this night.

But sorry for Tesla, choosen the wrong guy, who has preferred to go play football rather than having fun in the Villa with the girls.  

Sorry for every girl who would spend time with this football guy.

I know this typeof guys, he would be busy watching football or playing football or talking with friends about football. 

• Upvote 1