B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

He was mistaken, the bed was already made for new girls, so they changed it and put Nelly's bedding on, tomorrow they will remove it and make the bed like is was before ready for new girls.

I hope it's not the fucking twins again. 

And Nana , you got to really appreciate her for the english effort she makes , she really wants to speak the language , you can feel that she enjoys talking the language .. 

By the way , we can now get all  info although Nana avoided the famous “ and who bought originally this house “ .. “ I can’t answer this question now “ , totally aware of the situation then 😉 

If the guy goes slow and respects her , he could be the new Mr.J for Nana in my opinion ( of course maybe at the end of the summer with this pace 😂🤣 and maybe he can’t wait for so long 😱

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And Nana , you got to really appreciate her for the english effort she makes , she really wants to speak the language , you can feel that she enjoys talking the language .. 

By the way , we can now get all  info although Nana avoided the famous “ and who bought originally this house “ .. “ I can’t answer this question now “ , totally aware of the situation then 😉 

If the guy goes slow and respects her , he could be the new Mr.J for Nana in my opinion ( of course maybe at the end of the summer with this pace 😂🤣 and maybe he can’t wait for so long 😱

Not going to happen with her. 😕

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tesla speaks the best English and she could make it clear .. but seeing Nana  preparing her room with one pillow , I believe that he was supposed to sleep alone in Nana’s room and Tesla and Nana together in Tesla’s room . 

no, check the replay. Nana told him he can sleep with them in the other room.