B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

Well … 👏👏👏 he tried his best , to his advantage she didn’t go to sleep with Tesla as she warned him , she likes him but she isn’t ready for more . 

I should have figured the graduate of Sofie's Professional school of angles would be nothing more than a fucking cock teaser. Lost all my fantasies now of Nana and this fly may gone forever from Nana's wall as she is a top grad from the Sophie's college of RLC's angles as for NO No no Nana she is just a rookie in the school of voyeurism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

this guy is definitely thinking right now fuck i chose the wrong girl

Still , it was nice and fun to watch , Nana will become our biggest desire that she does something on camera 😁😆 Blue balls due to shy Nana is much better than she would have played him , Irma for example 😡

Just now, bluewinner said:

he needs to work on her, maybe next time he succeeds. It took Pam's guy a while before he got lucky too. 

Excellent said ☺️ But this guy isn’t 37 , much younger and he can have even tomorrow another one if he wants I think .. or he might go for Tesla 😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

Still , it was nice and fun to watch , Nana will become our biggest desire that she does something on camera 😁😆 Blue balls due to shy Nana is much better than she would have played him , Irma for example 😡

Don't get me wrong. I love watching all the guys trying to get laid and all the funny comments on here.....Great entertainment. 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Excellent said ☺️ But this guy isn’t 37 , much younger and he can have even tomorrow another one if he wants I think .. or he might go for Tesla 😂🤣

nobody has her asset 😃. so it be worth trying 😂 

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Lesson learned.

Be a good listener.

Your ears will never get you in trouble.

She wants him, she also heard him twice say crazy Ukrainian girls.

She told him she's not that way. She is not a one night stand.

good for her. 👍

• Like 1