B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

Just now, ddhm said:

Ahh … Nana .. the absolute definition of voyeurism ☺️☺️ , just waiting for this moment that the shyness will all let go and surrender 😁😁😁😇😇🥳🥳🥳 … 

Keep waiting........

• Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

no he said " I came for you " . as I am here because of / for you.

Yes … I confirm also .. he said “ I came here for you “ and he politely in the beginning asked if she could sleep with him ☺️ ( in the same bed and not sexual meaning ) .. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She needs to speak fucking English. 🙄

the problem is that none of them speak english 😂  they were trying to tell him they can all sleep in Tesla's room but he thought they are going to leave him alone, so he asked Nana to stay with him😃

• Haha 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Keep waiting........

I enjoy this and English speaking than currently Radislava for example  and the two boring repeaters in Prague who are fooling the people everyday 😁

• Like 1

Since i started watching on and off last year ive seen a few guys in B4, normally they talk a good game and are great at saying the right thing, "mr perfect" act to the girls and it ends in okay sex. I am hoping this guy has some luck, he seems to have 0 game, no clue what hes doing and some other "small issues" good luck mr.useless! its nice to see the "little guy" get his chance 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

the problem is that none of them speak english 😂  they were trying to tell him they can all sleep in Tesla's room but he thought they are going to leave him alone, so he asked Nana to stay with him😃

Tesla speaks the best English and she could make it clear .. but seeing Nana  preparing her room with one pillow , I believe that he was supposed to sleep alone in Nana’s room and Tesla and Nana together in Tesla’s room . 

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Noldus said way earlier that Nelly and Martina were making the bed for two new guests.  

I adore Noldus but if he is right, those sheets are going to need to be washed.

He was mistaken, the bed was already made for new girls, so they changed it and put Nelly's bedding on, tomorrow they will remove it and make the bed like is was before ready for new girls.

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Tesla speaks the best English and she could make it clear .. but seeing Nana  preparing her room with one pillow , I believe that he was supposed to sleep alone in Nana’s room and Tesla and Nana together in Tesla’s room . 

if this is true then thats just fucking stupid and if i was the guy i would walk out