B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

1 hour ago, james deen said:

the nelly and martina stuff tonight has seemed very choreographed tonight which is unlike them

We have seen Bogdan and Nelly super choreographed. Recall the violin scene in the fitness room.  Even yesterday at the pool.  This is Nelly and the way she rolls.  Martina is more about pure sex.  At her apartment it’s more like “let’s eat and let’s fuck”.  So yes this seemed more planned by Nelly.  She saw the suite is open and used it for a special night for her BFF … with benefits.  Their attraction to each other still seems very real to me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

the guy asked nana if nelly and martina were a couple but she didnt understand the question

I don’t think any of the girls has a clue what Nelly and Martina are when they all know that Bogdan and Nelly are a married couple 😂🤣

il y a 5 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Nag you don't have a sub and you can't see it...B2 is no different than any other show that has been done before...but at least it's something.  B4 has Nelly and Martina dragging out their thing.  And in Nana's room we have three girls who are afraid to be naked  in front of some guy with a micro falace.  this is just another stupid show like the others.

b2 has done the same thing for 3 days in a row 

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

We have seen Bogdan and Nelly super choreographed. Recall the violin scene in the fitness room.  Even yesterday at the pool.  This is Nelly and the way she rolls.  Martina is more about pure sex.  At her apartment it’s more like “let’s eat and let’s fuck”.  So yes this seemed more planned by Nelly.  She saw the suite is open and used it for a special night for her BFF … with benefits.  Their attraction to each other still seems very real to me.

We will always disagree ☺️😇just pure sex for me , especially for Martina to let go her lesbian instincts .. and double face and hypocrite Nelly with  an unknown agenda 🤨🤨

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nag you don't have a sub and you can't see it...B2 is no different than any other show that has been done before...but at least it's something.  B4 has Nelly and Martina dragging out their thing.  And in Nana's room we have three girls who are afraid to be naked  in front of some guy with a micro falace.  this is just another stupid show like the others.

Thx Max...
That's exactly how I saw it tonight...Blurry images, posts and the odd PM...😁

Nothing's tempting me to reach for my wallet right now...

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

I don’t think any of the girls has a clue what Nelly and Martina are when they all know that Bogdan and Nelly are a married couple 😂🤣

The guy figured out whats going between the too straight away they just seem like a couple surely the girls are not that dumb and figured it out too

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx Max...
That's exactly how I saw it tonight...Blurry images, posts and the odd PM...😁

Nothing's tempting me to reach for my wallet right now...

I pay mine exclusively via prolific.co 

Will never pay with my own cash, not worth it

il y a 6 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

tonight just seemed like something was off like stopping mid sex to have a smoke is weird

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

This game needed Pam instead of Vivian and the crazy addition of Elian and it would have been some fun things happening 😁

This guy seems well up for it too just a shame nana and viv are too shy but at least they are having a good time

• Upvote 1