B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Excellent post Yelt...I totally agree with you here...

I also agree with you Yelt.

Give credit to Alberto, it takes courage to share your lover with someone else and also with all of us.

He will welcome back Martina tomorrow wit open arms.  I just hope she will not make a scene just like last time (after Valencia) if Alberto eats while she talks about her night with Nelly.  Sorry Martina, too easy 🤣

• Like 1

Apologies guys, this is my cut and paste from the B2 thread...I feel exactly the same...

I used to be totally taken in by these shows a while back...like the ones in b2 and B4 tonight...for about 10 mins 🤣
I'm just basing my post on fuzzy images, the odd free cam and the occasional PM, but it hasn't fucking changed! And why would it with Lola and Anna in the building...It is 100% show! When Lola went to the kitchen earlier, she couldn't walk in a straight line...she had to gyrate for the cam...

B4 is the same...but I'll post over there. 

It's fucking hilarious to see how you guys are sucked in by these shows...

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StanRB said:

I also agree with you Yelt.

Give credit to Alberto, it takes courage to share your lover with someone else and also with all of us.

He will welcome back Martina tomorrow wit open arms.  I just hope she will not make a scene just like last time (after Valencia) if Alberto eats while she talks about her night with Nelly.  Sorry Martina, too easy 🤣

All of a sudden, because of all that's transpired over the last few weeks between the 2, there's just something that doesn't lie quite right with me...and apologies for contradicting myself...

But, based on the show tonight, I have an inkling that tonight was a money making exercise...I might be totally off the mark, because I don't sub anymore, but I think I can see enough to pass reasonable judgement...

I'm assuming they're not AT IT right now, because th forum is quiet...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

All of a sudden, because of all that's transpired over the last few weeks between the 2, there's just something that doesn't lie quite right with me...and apologies for contradicting myself...

But, based on the show tonight, I have an inkling that tonight was a money making exercise...I might be totally off the mark, because I don't sub anymore, but I think I can see enough to pass reasonable judgement...

I'm assuming they're not AT IT right now, because th forum is quiet...

Nag you don't have a sub and you can't see it...B2 is no different than any other show that has been done before...but at least it's something.  B4 has Nelly and Martina dragging out their thing.  And in Nana's room we have three girls who are afraid to be naked  in front of some guy with a micro falace.  this is just another stupid show like the others.

• Thanks 1