B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

The guy figured out whats going between the too straight away they just seem like a couple surely the girls are not that dumb and figured it out too

I need to rephrase ☺️ of course they know but I don’t think they “ know “or let’s say can explain what this is when they all have seen both girls with their BF / husband . In any case , it seems that the viewers prefer the show over N&M  , perhaps an indication that nothing excites so much like in the past .. of course , it might change if sex occurs , but “ playing “  with same rules ( just some teasing in both B4 rooms ) , the guy and the girls are preferred to be watched by the viewers . 

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

This guy seems well up for it too just a shame nana and viv are too shy but at least they are having a good time

Exactly .. personally I like this much more ( maybe because of the language too ) than the show in B2 and for sure , i enjoy  watching shy Nana that I believe she will be evolving .. Vivian’s “ obligation “ with her boyfriend will always be an obstacle , I am impressed that she is this “ open” to the guy tonight … and Tesla , well , Tesla rules 😉 and  tries to keep the villa spirit as she has been doing since the first day she joined 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will always disagree ☺️😇just pure sex for me , especially for Martina to let go her lesbian instincts .. and double face and hypocrite Nelly with  an unknown agenda 🤨🤨

I think we are on the same page my friend.  Note earlier Harley accused me of turning into you!  Martina and Nelly are BFF's with Benefits and they have SO's who are OK with this.   It's that simple I think.  

You think Nelly is being manipulative ... and I know how you feel  about Nelly and agree she can be manipulative.  But her affection for Martina seems real to me.  If she is trying to manipulate Martina, please elaborate.

I get it is hard to understand this BFF with Benefits concept when it involves spouses and SO's.  I don't quite get it.  But that appears to be what this is.

As for questions like the choreography and taking cigarette breaks ... I will point to all of you that said the sex at first is hot and steamy and then it becomes routine like Martina and Alberto.  That is what we are seeing.  Let's take a smoke break ... we  have all  night.  This is typical in my opinion for good friends and lovers.  And the choreography is Nelly's way to make it special for her lover.  

Lastly, we have wondered if they are hooking up off-cam.  Of course we will never know.  But I will say here and now, they are.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But, based on the show tonight, I have an inkling that tonight was a money making exercise...I might be totally off the mark, because I don't sub anymore, but I think I can see enough to pass reasonable judgement...

Yes Naga, you could  be  right  and this would  not contradict anything I said.  Imagine they are  true  BFF lovers and they have been hooking up off-cam.  WHY NOT  have  a special night on-cam ... they are both not shy ... and  make a little  money at the same time.  If there is ANY issues with the boys, earning a little cash helps deflect that.  

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What do you mean?

Alberto is very internet savvy (IPs, security, etc.) and he also knows he can watch Rlc apartments and as they both visit this site, it seems he was watching M&N fake show tonight. All about the money. Tonight Martina was not herself, so I hope Nelly is paying her for the night.  I find that this show is no longer worth my time so I left a while back. I would rather see Martina and Alberto. So sorry, long response to what should have been a shorter answer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1