B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

43 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

three days on a bus - that takes me back 🚌 !!

Several of the girls have had problems with border crossings. Some canceled and went home and some have done as Tesla and Elian and taken a long bus ride.
Now it has become simpler, but it will be tightened again due to increased Delta infection. The clubs have all gone from closing 0330 to 0030 and there may be even more austerity. We'll see

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

By the way , Tesla and Elian were traveling by bus 3 days to reach Barcelona when they joined , so , they weren’t living in Catalonia or in Spain in general . ☺️

The only reason to spend 3 days on a bus for a 30 day vacation is to circumvent Schengen.

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Чудиш се за този тип.

Може да е мил, но не много умен.

След закуска той каза, че трябва да си тръгне в определен час, след което Нан каза, че иска да влезе в басейна.

Нан е като Вивиан, тя работи със собствено темпо и прави това, което иска, само когато иска.

Той не трябва да има живот или просто иска да види дали може да "вкара", както се изрази лудото украинско момиче.

Моето мнение тук, казах преди Nan е традиционно момиче и не иска да изпада в това, което е видяла от T&E.

Тя няма просто да се подхлъзне и да падне на следващото твърдо. Тя просто няма.

That's right!Absolutely true!

Il y a 8 heures, mkm2222 a dit :

Well, he did his best,Nana is  cute and had fun this night but she is not ready for it, and I dont think she will be this season. So sorry for the guy , choosen the wrong girl.

Tesla was on fire this night.

But sorry for Tesla, choosen the wrong guy, who has preferred to go play football rather than having fun in the Villa with the girls.  

Sorry for every girl who would spend time with this football guy.

I know this typeof guys, he would be busy watching football or playing football or talking with friends about football. 

well when you have fuck all to choose from i would opt for football.

• Haha 1

The sex between Nelly and Martina is not more intense than with their own partners.

I believe its different because of the basic dynamics in the connection between them. There's very little verbal and mostly all physical communication to the point of exhaustion. They remain very 🔥 hot for each other despite outward appearances.

After Martina came to the kitchen Nelly made them some coffee, Martina asked for the broom or a vacuum cleaner she wanted to help clean up the penthouse.

Nelly said "no" I will do it lets just have coffee and they went back up to the balcony and did. Martina went for a swim and gathered her gear and left.

They "truly" are friends with benefits.

• Upvote 2