B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

15 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The girl who knew where every camera was and knew what to do in front of it. She had some epic sessions which I have enjoyed more than once.

Charlie send me every video you have on Ulyana .... thank you...

hey Blue Winner were you the one who said you never knew anyone to beg like me ... this my full frontal, unashamed version .. 

EVERYONE PLEASE SEND ME EVERYTHING ULYANA ...  please and thank you ....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey Blue Winner were you the one who said you never knew anyone to beg like me ... this my full frontal, unashamed version .. 

try hotscopes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Did charliefoxx69 just say Brook Shields. Please don't insult Brook Shields that way. They are not good looking in any way, shape, or form. Brook Shields is in a much more superior gene pool. Even in Brooks worst day she couldn't look as bad as they do. Seriously !!!!!

There is a photo when Brooke was about 15 years old that looks a lot like Mia. That's the comparison www.pintrest/pin/358528820340004919 You are correct. Take a look.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

we have made them top cam seeing as no one else iswatching them

The return of twins tells me one thing, and that's RLC doesn't pay much attention to the comments on this forum, for months I have been reading negative comments about them, but yet RLC decides to bring them back. I believe it has got to do with their good past rating. 

• Like 1

I think it is important that we who have been here for 8-9 years keep in mind that there are constantly new ones here, who do not have the same ballast as us.

At work I travel a lot and give lectures and it is often about the same topics that I have held for over 10 years so sometimes I take a lot of what I talk about as a matter of course. But then I have to keep in mind those who have never heard of the topic or know anything about it must get the understanding from the basics.

This is how it is here at CC as well, someone has never seen or heard of the girls we have seen in 377 days over four long periods. :angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

am i allowed to say that?

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

What Wood said.

They are all there. If not, let me know.

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

no, I never said that Mark 😜

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

try hotscopes

trust me I have sniffed many corners of the internet for a scent of Ulyana and her exquisite pussy and sweet tiny titties ... I only have screen shots however ....