B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

Just now, bluewinner said:

He must have heard it from his reliable source. 😂

Yeah. I'm done with this back and forth shit with the child,,enough is enough,i feel my IQ dropping as i respond to his idiocy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

OOPS,seems we upset the child... He's throwing a verbal hissy fit/tantrum,,lmao.

R.17338bd41afc8e353663d28318e1e61c?rik=5YUJ488zy%2fRFlg&pid=ImgRaw

I am truly convinced. He said it it must be true. Piss off. I have a wonderful life... what a maroon!! Mr. MAGOO did have children after all and named one HarleyFatboy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

But CowArt, who has a break now, but will surely reappear now that the twins are back, is the expert on them. Lia (or Mia) has a birthmark on her ass (I think)

If you dig into the archives, I think there is a post that states that Mia's clit is about 1.2mm off-center.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Our good friend Harley causing the forum again to go pissed off with everyone .. unbelievable for a guy that has no clue of what’s going on and he “ translates “ the comment of various posters according to his imagination and his secret sources ( how brave that they provide content with danger of their subscription .. ) .. all in all , I might be a long after long post troll 😂🤣😂🤣 but at least I try to respect the opinions heard across this site .. 

This is my first posting on here but I have been following RLC and CC for years.  I can see that people on here are not happy with the arrival of the twins which I agree with because I am not a big fan of the twins. Based on the twins' previous stays in the last 3 years, they were in Barcelona twice a year. My guess is that they were supposed to come back to RLC late summer of last year (their last visit was in early 2020) and we can imagine that we would have been stuck with them for 9 months due to the travel restrictions. We should be grateful that instead we had Holly, Megan, Amalia, Ariana, Amira and Monica. This is my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This is my first posting on here but I have been following RLC and CC for years.  I can see that people on here are not happy with the arrival of the twins which I agree with because I am not a big fan of the twins. Based on the twins' previous stays in the last 3 years, they were in Barcelona twice a year. My guess is that there were supposed to come back to RLC late summer of last year (their last visit was in early 2020) and we can imagine that we would have been stuck with them for 9 months due to the travel restrictions. We should be grateful that instead we had Holly, Megan, Amalia, Ariana, Amira and Monica. This is my opinion.

Welcome to the madhouse my friend. I hope you enjoy your time here. CC can be great fun if that's what you want. 
I was like you...followed RLC for a coupla years, then discovered CC...
I remembered the actual day...I took an afternoon off work...Sat in the pub with a beer, debating with my self whether I should post.. and I  then posted my 1st post...with spelling errors 🤣

Nearly 27,000 posts later, and I'm still here...:biggrin:

All I will say is that you have to have a sense of humour and a thick skin...Enjoy...

• Upvote 2