B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if i dont like them hopefully they will go to ginas all the time

Honestly, the best would have been to have the twins in B2, Lola in Mila's room and Mila instead of the twins in B4. Then RLC would at least have isolated all the extremely boring girls in B2, so they can exert less influence on the others.

The twins in B4 is just very very sad and a very very stupid idea.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tweety21 said:

I never personally love Ulyana

It is fine ..  I think the majority wants newcomers but since we are in vintage RLC mood since 1,5 months after the pleasant surprise of the 4 newcomers ( Vivian , Nana , Tesla and Elian that definitely brought all 4 of them such a fresh air ) , I just stated my opinion of my all time favorite repeater ☺️

25 minutes ago, moules said:

Mark, when someone wrote on CC that there would be a themed event with M&N, and Lola, I thought, 'Well, this could be interesting.  Martina, Nelly, and Lola in the same bed,   That didn't happen.

The ultimate clue to last night being a planned scripted occasion was the arrival of this new boy at the house, who spoke no Russian.  He brings with him two bottles of champagne.  Then I read that Nana gives him a grand tour of the villa, pointing out all the features, and even sending him up the stairs to look at the office.  What other guys ever got a grand tour?

So he understands well the purpose of the villa, and what happens there.  He probably had a very general sense of the villa from when he first met Nana, Tesla, and probably Elian.   I think RLC had Nana contact him and asks if he would like to party with her and three other girls.  He accepts the invite, and ever the good guest, brings two bottles of champagne.  Nana's task was to ensure he was comfortable with the cameras, and didn't flee before the party.

It would not surprise me that when Elian brought two local boys to the villa shortly before she left, and who partied with her in the bath,  that this was a trial run for last night.  New people always boost viewership.  New people in party settings even more.  And who sat on the side of the bath with Elian and the two boys?  Nana.  And who arrived at the end, and got nude in the bath? Tesla.  And if you're timing Barcelona activities to U.S. viewers' time zones, it helps to have one of the conversations be in English.

The oligarchs, wanna-be oligarchs, or syndicates behind RLC decided to build and grow the Barcelona location because there are 50,000 or so Russian and Ukrainians legally residing in Catalonia, and many thousands more who are not registered with the authorities.  Sixty percent of these legal residents are women.  The Ukrainian numbers were increasing before Covid, because of a great out-migration of Ukrainians to the west.   Ten percent of the Ukrainian economy is in the form of remittances sent back home by Ukrainians living in other countries.  Because of this, the Ukraine encourages, even pushes this out-migration.  Any wagers on Elian's return?

not sure about all that as I doubt this boy was hardly a plant ...just a pawn who obviously was desperate to get laid ...he is the least of this script...more a sideline compared to all the veterans geared up to play a part in this scheme ...

Comme je l'ai déjà dis, RLC semble avoir des difficultés à recruter des nouvelles filles pour Barcelone! Donc, ils font encore appel aux twins, qui n'ont pas une côte élevée depuis leurs derniers 4 passages ici..  Soit, à cause du COVID, soit par manque de recrues. En tous cas, sur les 15 pages CC depuis leur arrivée, 90% des gens ont le même avis, "du réchauffé", sans changements et sans intérêt!!   

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i care and i now know

I have never been able to tell the difference between them But CowArt, who has a break now, but will surely reappear now that the twins are back, is the expert on them. Lia (or Mia) has a birthmark on her ass (I think)

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I have never been able to tell the difference between them But CowArt, who has a break now, but will surely reappear now that the twins are back, is the expert on them. Lia (or Mia) has a birthmark on her ass (I think)

i will help u out lol