B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

I've watch the twins for a few returns they've had and there is ONLY ONE highlight, and I know it cause I have it:

- Get in the shower naked with Bruno and another dude, with all the girls of that time> Milena, Holly, Lorraine and a few others, just to do absolutely nothing.

That is it.

25 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This makes an interesting twist in B4 with the twins being back. Tesla will like them as will Nan and Vivian gets on with most everyone. They get on some people's nerves with what they won't do but they like anyone are influenced by who they associate.

Hopefully they will open up a little more, their last stay we saw a little bit more from them. In other words, different cast, different time. Let's see what impact the pandemic has had on their "activity".

Welcome back ladies.

of course you are right .... but it's the tired retread syndrome of sure massages , and girly nudity BS so different girls to do it with and will it bring Nana for example out to play more ...I doubt Nan, Viv will change ... will it bring out the goofy games with Gina ?? likely but such a retread and we know these twins just don't go beyond the bs shows as they have proved from multiple shows ...  not buying these new girls and new /old environments argument is going to hold up.... expect same old same ...

new girls with our new girls is more intriguing and that is part of the reason many are saying WTF

26 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i do, thats why i asked, and no one has answered, to busy slagging them off

so .. the answer should be evident then ...who fucking cares if so many are slagging them off ... you'll see in time .

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Mark, when someone wrote on CC that there would be a themed event with M&N, and Lola, I thought, 'Well, this could be interesting.  Martina, Nelly, and Lola in the same bed,   That didn't happen.

The ultimate clue to last night being a planned scripted occasion was the arrival of this new boy at the house, who spoke no Russian.  He brings with him two bottles of champagne.  Then I read that Nana gives him a grand tour of the villa, pointing out all the features, and even sending him up the stairs to look at the office.  What other guys ever got a grand tour?

So he understands well the purpose of the villa, and what happens there.  He probably had a very general sense of the villa from when he first met Nana, Tesla, and probably Elian.   I think RLC had Nana contact him and asks if he would like to party with her and three other girls.  He accepts the invite, and ever the good guest, brings two bottles of champagne.  Nana's task was to ensure he was comfortable with the cameras, and didn't flee before the party.

It would not surprise me that when Elian brought two local boys to the villa shortly before she left, and who partied with her in the bath,  that this was a trial run for last night.  New people always boost viewership.  New people in party settings even more.  And who sat on the side of the bath with Elian and the two boys?  Nana.  And who arrived at the end, and got nude in the bath? Tesla.  And if you're timing Barcelona activities to U.S. viewers' time zones, it helps to have one of the conversations be in English.

The oligarchs, wanna-be oligarchs, or syndicates behind RLC decided to build and grow the Barcelona location because there are 50,000 or so Russian and Ukrainians legally residing in Catalonia, and many thousands more who are not registered with the authorities.  Sixty percent of these legal residents are women.  The Ukrainian numbers were increasing before Covid, because of a great out-migration of Ukrainians to the west.   Ten percent of the Ukrainian economy is in the form of remittances sent back home by Ukrainians living in other countries.  Because of this, the Ukraine encourages, even pushes this out-migration.  Any wagers on Elian's return?

There was a huge complain last time that the two guys visited that didn’t bring any alcohol like wine or whatever and this wasn’t their best to make an impression and therefore they left blue balls … I believe that the  girls are trying to hook up nana with someone or at least to make her have experiences that she seems to be inexperienced with guys or never having experienced such a life before , I will somehow go with the theory  that she comes from a very conservative part of Ukraine or she has absolutely no knowledge of this life .. 

Now , a new guy comes with alcohol but the result is the same .. I simply say that Nana isn’t willing to do things on camera , she’s still partially hiding her masturbations .. but , comparing her with the new arrivals , I think that even she has done let’s say nothing at the end , she has provided with  more content and  chats and speculations than what Lia and Mia have done in 4 stays .. 

As I said , your theory is nicely explained but I can only tell that there are small details and observations that can also prove many of your points not valid . Still , I also enjoyed reading your post to repeat this once more .