B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

when !!!  will everyone learn to stop encouraging and validating this bafoon... STOP!!!!

like a nuisance dog (pissing on your leg) if you look away IGNORE long enough they calm down and just go away... 

why do you allow yourselves to be made fools of for letting him get under your skin ..... just choose ignore button and you won't see this pigs posts ...

oh sweet I didn't know we had an ignore option. thanks :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Gina has provided enough content than any current GOV in all of Barcelona apartments .. If anyone could “ live “ and share half of what she has been sharing with us the last two years , RLC would have been way far more interesting to watch … 

I can’t imagine how terrible it would even be if Gina was out of the project .. with her still on the picture , we got at least such a viewing endless experience with Stella and in my opinion , thus will be ( except Tesla’s activities whenever she feels 😉😉😋) the most interesting thing to watch in Barcelona ( of course Pam also to confirm that Jordi is finished and she’s ready for new adventures 😇

i cant see anyone rushing

Just like all the other things that some don't like about RLC there are some that have become regular guests of RLC.

We as paying (those that do) clients have no control over the content or its presenters. The quicker one realizes this the less heartburn you will have. Complaints don't change anything, refunds are possible from RLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

wouldnt know, dont watch her

That’s ok , everyone has its favorites , still don’t know who you actually like , if there’s anyone 😬